With reps like this, who will ever come visit Malaysia?

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, May 23, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I really don't know what they are teaching people over at the Tourism Ministry, but I'm pretty sure it should NOT include activities like getting drunk and molesting girls.

You will note that this is no young ciku (a type of fruit - Ciku) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This fella is the DEPUTY DIRECTOR of the Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board's representative office. That means he's the SECOND-IN-COMMAND of our country's efforts to encourage the Taiwanese to visit Malaysia.

Obviously now the Taiwanese will wonder if Malaysians are unruly drunks who love to molest girls. They will wonder if Malaysia is such a lawless country that even government officials feel that there's nothing wrong getting drunk and molesting girls.

IMHO, there's no need to spend millions of dollars to create all those Visit Malaysia advertisements. We can save money AND improve tourism. Just stop sending these idiots overseas! :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? Malays can drink alcohol ah? I know can (anyone can drink anything :p ), but is it allowed? :mrgreen:

But seriously, Taiwanese girls are the hottest that I've seen so far. All over the streets, malls, etc. Everywhere! :faint:

I had to tied myself up when I was there... :haha:

3. Adrian Wong

Obviously, Muslims are not allowed to drink alcohol... but since it's overseas, I guess it's legally okay since Malaysian law does not extend to Taiwan.. hehe..

But speaking of this, the ex-Science, Technology and Innovation Minister, Jamaluddin Jarjis was recently implicated for similarly getting drunk and molesting a girl, this time at a 5-star hotel in Brickfields.

Oddly enough, he was not charged by the police for drinking alcohol (offence for Muslims under the Sharia courts) or molesting the girl (under the civil courts). Obviously, UMNO membership has its privileges. These guys are virtually ABOVE the law, even God's laws. :hand: :hand:

BTW, why do you have to tie yourself up when you see all those hot girls???? :wicked: :wicked:

Don't pretend la... We know you were naughty in Taipei. :haha: :haha:

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Hmm... maybe the Moral studies *should* be extended to the majority of the country as well. That will make sense I guess. :wall:

wow... tie one self up? no need la... why, beh tahan already ah ? :)

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Why there's no rape cases in Taiwan, despite all the hot girls? Even gals in school uniforms here are not save... gosh...

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Well, we're in malaysia..where people try to find freaking lame excuses for stupid stuffs :whistle:

7. Adrian Wong

If they are going to blame the girls for getting raped, heck, that will just encourage guys to rape them. After all, it's THEIR fault that they are so sexy we just have no choice but to rape them. :roll:

8. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

I won't wanna randomly rape a girl for nothin -.-"

9. Chai

Let rape the sexy gals, then blame them for dressing inappropriately! :haha:

10. miahman

miahman Newbie

lmao that malaysian theory was a load of bull XD

but seriously are girls in taiwan so HOT that u hav tie urself up?(not literally of course)

then i gotta try it out.

btw i knew there were loads of mulims in malay but is majority of the country muslim?

11. Adrian Wong

About 60-65%, I believe? :think:

12. miahman

miahman Newbie

so does that mean there is halal mcdonalds, KFC burger king and blah blah you know how long the list is XD

13. Adrian Wong

Well, all the big food chains are halal. But there are many non-halal food stalls and restaurants too. After all, 35-40% of the population is non-Muslim.

14. miahman

miahman Newbie

i understand that. but the BIG ones must be halal in a country of majority muslim.

wooohooo my friend was right, i will come to malaysia when i get rich. .......... na but first i'll pay a visit to taiwan for the girls lol..... na wait i'd rather come malay and hav real food XD

15. miahman

miahman Newbie

there is nothing wrong with that. and it wont go transparent until its wet. seriously that women needs a beating the dumb *****. man i dont know why but she said just pissed me off.

maybe because its all WRONG. and this guy here goes to another country and molests a store girl. old pervy b***tards

16. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I believe you posted in the wrong thread :lol:

17. miahman

miahman Newbie

thats true. thats why i kept it on topic(atleast i tried lol)

18. Chai

2 very similar threads... :haha:

19. Adrian Wong

Arghh... Wrong thread. Lemme move it. :wall: :wall:

20. miahman

miahman Newbie

cool. but now it looks like i spammed and double posted XD