Live Blood Analysis (LBA) - Junk Science!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Guys, watch out for health scams like Live Blood Analysis (LBA). Remember - if it's too good to be true, it is often too good to be true!

Attached Files:

2. Adrian Wong

More on the issue...

3. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Yes - I've heard many of those already. Especially in the shopping centres and advertisment flyers which have those kinda stuff.

A few days ago I read in some advertisment about detox - if the person is clean, the close-up view of the cornea is smooth, but if he/she's not, the cornea looks rough. I don't remember the name of the test though. Could these be any indicators too? :faint:

Or, better still, a real blood test done in hospitals/clinics/pathology labs? :D

4. Adrian Wong

Corneal inspection now??? Seriously, if only health tests were SO easy! :roll:

5. Healthyguy

Healthyguy Newbie

LBA worked for me!

I did a LBA about 3 years ago and can say without doubt that it completely changed my life. I had Irritable Bowel syndrome and had just passed a kidney stone before I went for a live blood test and when the microscopist looked at my blood he showed me everything that was wrong in my blood. He recommended to add nutritional supplements, a bowel and liver cleanse, get more exercise, hydrate my body and stop eating junk food. It's all pretty common sense stuff but without seeing the problems in my own blood I probably never would have made the changes. Live Blood Analysis is not a magic bullet or a magic cure but it is very effective at showing some issues that are going on within your body and how those issues can be resolved. As far as the supplements go....obviously if someone is not getting the proper nutrition through their diet then they need to supplement it. Above all else I learned you need to ALKALIZE YOUR BODY! This is the key to good health as an acidic body through diet, stress, toxins etc causes an acidic condition in your body which eventually leads to disease. You don't cure a disease by giving someone another toxic chemical known as pharmaceutical drugs to fix their condition you get to the underlying cause of the disease and fix that. Oh by the way, go to google and type in "3rd leading cause of death" and the 5th thing that pops up is Dr. Mercola reporting that Doctors combined with properly prescribed prescription drugs make up the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States. You can keep your Doctors and your drugs....I'll go the Live Blood Analysis and Natural/Holistic route to keep myself from getting sick or curing whatever ailment I may get in the future. Don't listen to any joker that tells you LBA doesn't work since they are probably part of the propaganda machine working for Big Pharma companies that continue killing innocent people and raking in the profits!!!

6. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

I also have an experience to share. A couple of years ago I was diagnose with 3rd stage Brain cancer, after going through various doctors my prognosis is not good at all. Then someone introduce something that save my life. It's called 'SPAM', 'SPAM' works by killing off the cancerous cell with a large ammount of 'Brain Washing' neuro toxins. After a few hundreds cans of 'SPAM', I'm cured completely. Now dun take me word for as I'm just a nobody on the Internet with no credential and proof, go google an article from Dr. Imfullofbullshit and your know I'm telling the truth.

7. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! That's so funny and so true. If only I can Like this a million times! :D

8. Adrian Wong

Well, in that case, go ahead and alkalize your body with a large dose of lye. Don't worry. The world will be a better place... without you. ;)

9. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

One of my acquaintances said he has that "blood/health analyzer" thing. Guess what? I didn't want to use it. Is grabbing electrodes gives the whole results of a body condition? No! :faint: