10 Tips For The Anti-Science, Anti-Vaccination Nut Job

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I wish anti-science, anti-vaccination nut jobs will stop trying to kill everyone with their idiotic posts and just put their words into action. Try these 10 steps :

1. DON'T EVER step into a doctor's office, or ask them for medical advice, because you know they are paid lackeys of the Big Pharma, and they all want you to be sick so they can keep making more money off you.

[​IMG]

2. DON'T EVER take any medication for any ailment, because you would just be financing Big Pharma. Finance Big Supplement instead, because their high prices and anecdotal testimonies (from strangers) show just how concerned they are about your health.

[​IMG]

3. DON'T EVER mix with the vaccinated population in case their diseases spread to you. After all, they are more prone to infectious diseases because of their weakened immunity, right? NaturalNews and Mercola said so, so it must be true!

[​IMG]

4. If you get infected with a life-threatening disease like Ebola, SARS, anthrax, leptospirosis, the plague, etc, DON'T EVER accept any medical intervention because everyone knows that all you need is Vitamin D which you can get by sunbathing.

5. If you get into an accident, DON'T EVER call 9/11. Call the homeopathic ER.

[​IMG]

6. DON'T EVER eat anything you did not grow yourself in your own garden because they would contain GMO genes or pesticides which can kill you faster than the cyanide in your organic almonds, or the formaldehyde in your organic apple.

[​IMG]

7. DON'T EVER drink anything that did not come out of the natural spring in your backyard that is further filtered and made alkaline using an alkaline water filter, while remembering to only boil the water ONCE because reboiled water turns it into poison.

[​IMG]

8. DON'T EVER eat any meat from any animal that you did not personally breed, nurture and slaughter yourself. Remember to feed them only organic foods and alkaline water that is never reboiled. You wouldn't want to eat a cancer steak, do you? :D

9. DON'T EVER fly in an aeroplane because you would be financing and participating in the spraying of chemtrails to control the minds of the sheeple below.

[​IMG]

10. DON'T EVER have children because this is a selfish, cruel world where ass*oles like me will insist on poisoning them with vaccines because we refuse to face an early death from preventable diseases.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Is number 6 not true? Isn't it a fact that organic farmers do not use pesticides? Which is why it is common for their crops have pests and scrap the whole batch?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

3. Adrian Wong

Actually, commercial organic farmers still use pesticides and chemical sprays. The "organic" label does not preclude the use of pesticides or even chemicals as long as they are "organic" in nature. This is a common misunderstanding - the organic label does not mean "pesticide-free" or even "chemical-free".

Are organic pesticides safer? Not necessarily so, especially if the organic pesticide is not effective and requires many more applications :

Basically, if you really want pesticide-free produce, you have to plant them yourself.

4. Chai

From what I know (I personally know these farmers since they are my relative-in-laws), they don't use pesticides, and it's common for pest attacks due to the lack of pesticides usage.

I will find out more.

5. Adrian Wong

I'm not saying that all organic farmers use pesticides. There are organic farmers who eschew the use of all pesticides. The point is the "organic" label does not mean a produce is "pesticide-free".

Here's a list of pesticides that are allowed under the "organic" label - Some Pesticides Permitted in Organic Gardening

BTW, if their produce is commonly attacked by pests, it's certainly because they are not using pesticides. Their leafy vegetables, for example, would not look as "beautiful" as the "perfect" leafy vegetables that are sold at organic shops. They may even have a worm or two lurking inside. Hehe...

6. Chai

Yeah, but I can't confirm. I will try to ask if I have a chance. It's good to know.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk