FREE 3 months subscription to the complete online BIOS Optimization Guide!

Discussion in 'BIOS Optimization Guide (BOG)' started by xxdekaxx, Feb 8, 2007.

1. xxdekaxx

xxdekaxx Newbie

I just purchased the book in Print from Borders GREAT BOOK, however i want to know how i get the free 3 month subscription to the online guide.

Im trying to get an A8R32 MVP Deluxe configured and struggling with memory settings. So far i have been unsuccessful getting the operating system to load.

Looking for information on
    TRFC
    TRWT
    MCT Extra Timing Mode

Settings for a start

Please point me in the right direction and let me know how i get the free 3 months

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hello xxdekaxx,

Just PM me with some kind of proof of purchase and I will have it processed.

Thanks!

3. erico

erico Official BOG Supporter!

Three month free subscription to online BOG?

I have a similar issue. I purchased the book on 21 February 2007. I was pleased to see the offer of the free online subscription and I received the book in the post. I found that I could not access the complete online guide at all. I was quite disappointed and at the time it did not occur to me to email you a query about it. I can pm you a copy of the order. I do hope that you will afford me the same courtesy extended to the originator of this thread. I will wait for your response.

regards,
    Eric Carter

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Unfortunately, the publisher is not a fan of providing anything free. :D

No worries, Eric. We will have no problem giving you that free subscription. You got PM. :beer: