"You Can't Do It Without One Or The Other" Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

As you know, Tech ARP consists of two complementing sections - the main site @ http://www.techarp.com/ and the community forums @ http://forums.techarp.com/.

Like NVIDIA's SLI technology, you cannot do without one or the other. The Tech ARP main site provides you with many reviews and guides, while the Tech ARP community forums allow you to discuss them with the team as well as other Tech ARP readers.

The experience is incomplete without one or the other. It is with this theme in mind that we present to you our latest giveaway contest!

The Prizes

For this contest, we have SIX ASUS EN7600GT graphics cards to give away. That's a thousand dollars worth of graphics cards up for grab! Take a look at these beauties! :drool: :drool: :drool:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

What's even better is the fact that YOU will be given the opportunity to win TWO of these graphics cards!

Wanna know how you can do that? Read on then! :mrgreen:

The Contests!

As mentioned earlier, you cannot have a complete Tech ARP experience without visiting the main site AND the community forums.

The same goes for an SLI rig. How can you build an SLI system without one graphics card or the other? You need BOTH, right?

To do that, we created two mini-contests - one for the main Tech ARP website, and one for the Tech ARP Community Forums.

Each mini-contest will have three ASUS EN7600GT cards allocated as prizes. You are allowed to participate as many times as you wish but each participant is only allowed to win one graphics card in each mini-contest.

You can participate in either mini-contest, or both. It's up to you. But if you think you have what it takes to win two of these cards, just participate in both mini-contests! :thumb:

No Problem! Where Do I Sign Up?

To participate in the mini-contests, just click on these links!

The Mini Contests

Questions & Comments

If you have any questions or comments about this contest, please feel free to post them here! We look forward to hearing from you! :)

The Winners!

Each of the winner below wins a ASUS EN7600GT Graphics Card. Congratulations! :beer:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  2. werty316

werty316 Newbie

You guys are so generious for these giveaways and a perfect time for the Christmas season ;)

3. waynekruse

waynekruse Newbie

It would certainly be a nice present :)

4. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Good luck!!! :D

5. Echolac

Echolac Newbie

man!! the first picture is so tempting:drool: :drool: :drool:

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

if i win it :think: i can build a new rig in the states :think: tempting .. :think:

7. zachig

zachig Newbie

Thanks TechARP for another GREAT contest!!! :D

Please count me in!!! ;)

GOOD LUCK everyone!!! :wave:

8. viralrush

viralrush Newbie

I guess replying will enter in the contest?

9. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

One post down, 19 to go!!!:wave: :wave: :wave:

Good luck to everyone!!!

esp. me:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :lol:

10. peaz

Nope. We won't count posts in this thread :) Haha!

Ah but 20 posts...... it's not that hard now is it? :D

11. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:rolleyes:

Haha,,, well then... 20 to go.:D

Trin can do it!:mrgreen:

12. zachig

zachig Newbie

Nah...20 posts should be 'a piece of cake' ;)

...and of course, no one-liners!!! :lol: So, I guess this one doesn't count...:roll: :shhh:

13. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

Good luck people!

14. sbrehm72255

sbrehm72255 Newbie

I'm new here, but it's good to see some folks around that I already know..........;)
    Great contest guys, enter me please.

15. zachig

zachig Newbie

Oh..Oh..Oh...WELCOME ABOARD, mate!!! It's really good to see you here, sbrehm!!! :D :beer:

16. sbrehm72255

sbrehm72255 Newbie

Thanks for the welcome zachig.........:) I've been reading this site forever, but just now got around to signing up for the forums........;)

17. peaz

It's always a great time to join our forums. Just this time, it's sweeter cos you could win something! LOL :D

18. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Yes, bringing the lurkers out of the shadows :wicked:

19. werty316

werty316 Newbie

What can I say huh?

Good to see atleast one new face that has a familar name ;)

20. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Count me in this contest.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.