ARP Rig-Gallery

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by peaz, Mar 10, 2003.

1. xinoxide

xinoxide Newbie

System

wish i had more pictures of it, we eventually upgraded to all round cables and ran them underneath the drive cages. when we got the protools I/O unit, it went right over top of it and gave us a bit of an airflow problem.

edit: this is also before the 4 barracuda 250's, we had wd120's didnt quite cut it.

Attached Files:

2. floppy

floppy Newbie

my first post...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Welcome to ARP forums! :D

And just curious but are those subs magnetically shielded? :think: coz if they aren't, I would highly recommend that you move them a bit further from the monitor/other parts.

4. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Welcome :wave:
    Nice gear...I see Klipsch speakers :wicked:

5. floppy

floppy Newbie

Good Day PsYkHoTiK and Papercut! Thanks for the warm welcome!

@PsYkHoTiK:

Those aren't sub woofers but rather, they're a pair of M-Audio Studiophile BX-5 Studio Monitors, they're shielded well for desktop use.

@Papercut:

Yup, those are the gmx-s. but i'll most probably be getting rid of them soon. :)

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Ah ok lol.

:p

Just checking. :D

7. Olle P

Olle P Newbie

My computer.

These pictures are ten months old, but pretty much show what it looks like today. (I've replaced the CPU with cooler, PSU and one HDD since.)
    The huge side hole is normally covered by a solid red service hatch screwed tight, and there are two lesser visible front doors that are also normally closed.
    The cable hole is normally tightened by a folded sponge.

Cheers
    Olle

Attached Files:

8. Hehe... I love what you've done with the wires. :p ;)

9. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

VR zone's floppy is here....

10. empire23

empire23 BRB. Attacking Russia

Posted this in LYN, so might as well do it here to pimp my rig;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lol, superior messiness!

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DFI NF4 Expert?

12. empire23

^ Even better lol, a CFX3200 :p

13. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

:o Sennheiser HD600?
    And a PX200 too.

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I need a new headphone too...

15. empire23

HD-650 and a PX-200 for mobile use, if i get some cash on hand i'll probably get an Etymotic ER-4S and an AKG-701 with a good amp like a Larocco Portable Reference for my next upgrade exercise.

But i love the HD-650, relaxing, warm and perfect for even gaming, with an accuracy i even appreciate when gaming. Hearing someone pull out his knife from a distance to stab me in BF2142 and pumping his face full of lead before he lunges is awesome!

1 person likes this.
  16. Dell!!! Lich!!! :p

17. empire23

^ Wait till you see ianho @ LYN, he has 2 30inchers :p, that's dem lich!

18. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Empire23, I can see your Battlefield 1942 game in the photo. You must be very hardcore computer modder/expert/gamer. Wow. :D

19. empire23

^ geeks, guns and games just go together naturally, unfortunately it doesn't hold the same for geeks and girls :p If you do play BF2142 i can usually be found on the EA AU and MentalPlayers servers, don't worry, i suck pretty hard anyways.

20. ianho

ianho Newbie

LOL! Here I come................................................

After doing my fair share of poisoning over at LYN. I've come over here to do even more poisoning. :wicked: :wicked:

Poisoning ppl has become a hobby of mine. :lol:

Wait ar. I go dig out all my pix n post it up in a few minutes time. BTW, it's not 2x30" lar. It's a 20" Apple Cinema Display n the other is a 30" Apple Cinema HD Display.