February '07 Memory Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Indeed. :mrgreen:

2. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

All the best to everyone & to him too who tried to make a joke of my country.

3. peti1212

peti1212 Newbie

Now this is what I was thinking of, what if there is a person here from India, than that would be insulting. I personaly have a Indian friend who wants to enter this contest, because he still uses the old ddr memory. My sister still uses the old ddr memories too though. Good luck to everyone. :)

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

No matter where they are from, they are most welcomed to join the contest. :beer:

However, there are "some" people who are indirectly insulting their own countrymen by behaving badly in our contests. I wouldn't presume to know what empire23 truly meant but I believe it's directed specifically to those misbehaving participants. :naughty:

5. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

" Some " people like to discriminate with people.They enjoy doing that.Let them be happy.I really don't care.I've also registered to other forums but never seen such behavior to the forum members mostly to noobs.They tend to forget that they also were noobs once.

Anyways,I've asked my relative (who have just joined in this forum) that, not to take part in the contests
    coz " some " people have objections about another Indian is taking part in the contests. Though, I need the DDR memories very much(I'm still stuck with my Athlon XP), I'm hereby requesting to make me out of this contest as some people are not liking that I'm taking part in the contest.Please tell them to stop making fun of me & my country.By doing this,they are also indirectly insulting their countrymen.

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

he is not discriminating, he is just fooling around ;p
    dont take it seriously. you gave them a bad impression. thats why all this things happen. all you need to do is keep quiet at let things fade. you have been too provoking that is why it keeps on going. since you are leaving i would say bye. but do come back one day and try to be more humble when you post. stop using capital letters (especially your nick) and pretend that you are a new person ;p. nobody likes noobs who act big in the forum when they are new ;p

7. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Sorry, Zy.I can't take my country's disrespect lightly.My country is not a subject that he can fool around about it .Please say him to make fool about something else & yes I'm keeping quiet for long time coz I don't like to get any more minus reps.I've also requested to put me out of the contest.

BTW, I'm not a noob here.Have a look under my username & it's completely upto me that I'll use capital letters for my username or not.Now what's wrong with that ? U have objections even about my username !!! It's ridiculous.

Who told u that I'm leaving ? I'm only out of the contest(as per my wish).

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  8. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

You know, this was never about your country until you brought it up in one of the earlier discussions, and again you're bringing it up even though Adrian never said anything disrespectful about your country in the first place :confused:

CALLOFDUTY05, allow me to be the first to come out and say what others have been too polite to say: not a lot of people will miss you if you leave this forum. Before you go accusing me, this has nothing to do with where you're from, or how new you are to the forum, but it's an accumulation of all the little things you've done from the get-go. You're right, everyone starts off as a newbie, but why is it that others are able to be accepted and welcomed right from the beginning? Think about it...

9. empire23

empire23 BRB. Attacking Russia

Hey Hey, no insult to anybody's county, not even my intention in the first place.

It's just that India's outsourcing industry is pretty big mind you, the biggest in the world, which many firms even hiring people to click on adverts, and many other internet based ventures. It's just like how China is known is known for cheap knockoffs of the real thing, or Malaysia for it's absurd endevours to break obscure and useless records or the Americans for their "Have some democracy with this AGM-65 missile!"..... geez take it light heartedly. I Seriously would have done worse if i wanted to insult anybody lah (people from LYN can vouch for me on this), it isn't a big deal really, countries all have their stereotypes, including my own, our stupid politicians are bar none, we could probably replace them with Brando Beverage Coolers and nobody would know the difference. Such is the bane of every nation man, and heck the outsourcing stereotype isn't that bad is it?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2007
  10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

This is getting pretty old COD05. You seem to have a knack of polluting contest threads with out of context remarks.

A lot of companies outsource to India. Its silly that you get offended by something that helps your economy. No need to be so EMO. Enough of it kthx. Stay on topic. :mad:

And don't you start reposting the posts I delete like you have in the past. I've kinda enjoyed today with out anyone upsetting me. :D

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  11. empire23

Let's just all calm down. Now i have a bigger issue at hand. Where in God's name did i put my Autosol, i wanna shine my new STORM babeh!

12. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Thank u empire23, for clearing up things.If u really meant what u've said in the 49th post,then it's ok.No hard feelings bro.

Wow, I got minus reps again.I think I better not to post here.

13. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Okay, it's simple that...

1.) We don't discriminate.

2.) We don't put down or don't mock others.

3.) Everyone is welcomed in these contests.

4.) We don't discriminate.

And...

5.) Nobody discriminates here.

:cool:

1 person likes this.
  14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Everyone is welcomed to sh!t on my country babeh... :cool:

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

February '07 Memory Giveaway Contest Final Call!!

Oops... btw...

There're only TWO days left before the contest ends. If you are looking for a good TCCD memory module, this is your chance to win TWO. Yes, TWO! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The memory kit we are going to giveaway is truly designed for ultra-low latency operation. So, if you wanna go 2-2-2-5, these are the modules you are looking for.

[​IMG]

Link : February '07 Memory Giveaway Contest

16. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

good luck ppl ;p

17. zachig

zachig Newbie

As the contest is about to end I just want to wish everyone GOOD LUCK!!! :pray: :wave:

18. peti1212

peti1212 Newbie

And who's the Winner?

I AM. :lol:

Just Kidding.

Good luck everyone. :angel:

19. empire23

Failing to win this, i would gladly take extensions to my e-penorz and many internets as a consolation prize.

20. ianho

ianho Newbie

Lucky I joined yesterday. Still eligible to win this prize with 1 day to go. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.