Sexy Clothing Distracting Muslim Men From Sleep

Discussion in 'Dashken' started by marc, Nov 1, 2007.

1. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

FOXNews.com - Cleric: Women's Sexy Clothing Distracting Muslim Men From Sleep, Prayers - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Cleric: Women's Sexy Clothing Distracting Muslim Men From Sleep, Prayers

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — Malaysia's Muslim men are suffering sleepless nights and cannot pray properly because their thoughts are distracted by a growing number of women who wear sexy clothes in public, a prominent cleric said.

Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat, the spiritual leader of the opposition Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party, said he wanted to speak about the "emotional abuse" that men face because it is seldom discussed, the party reported on its Web site Wednesday.

"We always [hear about] the abuse of children and wives in households, which is easily perceived by the eye, but the emotional abuse of men cannot be seen," Nik Abdul Aziz said. "Our prayers become unfocused and our sleep is often disturbed."

Nik Abdul Aziz has made controversial comments about women in the past, including that women should stop wearing lipstick and perfume to lower the risk of being raped. Women's groups have slammed his statements, saying Islam teaches both men and women to be responsible for modesty. They say comments like these encourage rapes because it puts the onus on women.

Nik Abdul Aziz's fundamentalist party has about 800,000 members. He is also the chief minister of northeastern Kelantan, the only one of Malaysia's 13 states that is not ruled by the moderate National Front governing coalition.

His party's Web site published an illustration Wednesday of how women should dress — in long, flowing headscarves covering their hair and chests and "baggy and loose" long-sleeved, floor-length dresses.

Most women from Malaysia's Malay Muslim majority wear a modest form of Islamic clothing, though younger women in cities sometimes wear body-hugging dresses or tight T-shirts and jeans.

In Kelantan, the Islamic party has fined Muslim women for not wearing headscarves in workplaces and implemented separate check-out lines for men and women in supermarkets.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  2. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

WTF is this racist propaganda?....:lol:

Muslim men are not the only men losing sleep over woman dressed in sexy clothes...:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

1 person likes this.
  3. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. :thumb:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, not racist. Just narrow-minded and screwed-up.

Sometimes I just don't get these people. Do they NOT have mothers? If their mothers wear lipsticks or skirts, does that mean they are inviting rape?? :nuts:

IMHO, it doesn't matter what women wear. Rape is never just about the sex. It's also about power over the person you are raping.

Anyway, he could just be pandering to the "pious" ahead of elections. It's coming up soon, and this will be the time where you will hear politicians promising the sky and the moon, and that they will defend the faith against the godless, and that the positive discrimination policy (think apartheid in reverse - discrimination against the minority) will never go away. :haha:

5. SkylineRemix

SkylineRemix Newbie

"prayers become unfocused and our sleep is often disturbed"

This is bullshit.... really...

6. Adrian Wong

So very true!!! :haha: :haha:

I've lost sleep over so many sexy women! :twisted:

7. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Hahaha...:lol:

Now what's that line from the matrix when Mouse is trying to intro the "lady in red" to neo???:D

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Oh no!! Beautiful women are every where!! Pretty woman... walking down the street... pretty woman... oh no, I gonna lost sleep all day long, all year long, all life long!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Uh... sincerely - how can beautiful women THAT distracting anyway? It IS usually short term, usually LESS than a few seconds. That's why you won't put billboard of sexy women in the roads because short-term distraction could lead to accidents (from an article), but people WON'T be that distracted until cannot work or anything else.. :haha: :haha:

Well, sometimes they have guys which have absurd thinking there... :nuts:

9. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

They need to learn how to PCC, seriously :mrgreen:

10. Adrian Wong

I think he's just sexually-frustrated. Because he cannot get all the tail he wants, he blames it on the women. :roll:

11. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Psst... maybe he's having the sour-grapes syndrome?? :haha: :haha:

12. Adrian Wong

Exactly. :haha:

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

The only way for women to prevent getting rape is dress like a man! Sure potong stim :haha:

14. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

eh, got a lot of ppl with weird fetish, u know..:haha:

15. SkylineRemix

SkylineRemix Newbie

hahaha....:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

16. Chai

Would be a 'problem' if the partner is a lesbian, so it's not really an issue!

17. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

i hope they get cancer in the head and mouth

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

What I was saying is that I don't lose sleep over this. More like I sleep even better! Coz I make myself tired... LMAO!

And WTF, don't deprive people. If they argue that it causes shit like rape, thats stupid. If it happens, it happens. Deprive hot blooded males of visuals (and subsequently hairy palms lmao) and you will see an influx of rapezorz.

19. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

"We always [hear about] the abuse of children and wives in households, which is easily perceived by the eye, but the emotional abuse of men cannot be seen,"Our prayers become unfocused and our sleep is often disturbed." Nik Abdul Aziz said

quote of the month
    falls down laughing!, maybe he is talkign about himself lol

20. Chai

Excellent. As good as blaming ladies getting raped because they dress sexily. :haha:

Animals... :haha: