ati mobility radeon x600

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards & Displays' started by billbab, Nov 10, 2007.

1. billbab

billbab Newbie

Need help with my video card. i have installed the drivers for my ati mobility radeon x600 and every time i get a black screen on boot. i have cleaned the reg and have done a compleat installation of windows and still can not install this video card. is this card bad, it will only display in 800x600 and 1024x768 with the windows drivers.can some one help me fix this.

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

What notebook are you using? Did you download drivers from the manufacturer's website?

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

What Windows are you using? Vista or XP?

And did you download and install the latest and correct drivers for the operating system?

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

there are drivers for the AGP system in the notebook. Try installing the notebook's mainboard drivers. What brand, and the chipset is your notebook using?:)

5. billbab

billbab Newbie

i have a hp zd8060us and my os is windows xp pro.the motherboard is a Quanta 3082 version 36.31. were can i find the drivers for this motherboard.

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

If you want to find the motherboard driver, you will have to look at the Quanta website.. or the HP website.

If you are looking for the ATI Mobility Radeon X600 driver, then it's simple. Go to ATI.AMD.com and click on the ATI Graphics Driver link. Once there, select the correct ATI Mobility Radeon model and you are on your way to downloading the latest driver.

Here, I've saved you the trouble and got you the final link - AMD GAME! Drivers and Utilities