MCA: the Malay running dog

Discussion in 'Dashken' started by Dashken, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. I think we all know that The Star is nothing more than a propaganda machine for BN. Joseph Goebbels would have been very proud of it. So many guillible Malaysians still read it. :mrgreen:

I, for one, have long sworn off The Star. I no longer read the crap they print.

3. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

i only read the sports section and also kutuk kaw kaw those monkeys who get RM50 for submitting pictures of accidents.

4. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! :haha: :haha:

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Nowadays I seldom read the headlines, and only the section 2 and the other papers matters most to me. Haha... :haha:

I also don't know why the people in Star are extremely obsessed with wrecked cars, dangling cranes and destroyed lorries. I'm sure there must be other nice things to be seen right, besides horrific traffic incidents? :haha:

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

the only section i read in The Star is the comic section :mrgreen:

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Me too! :haha:

That's the fave one! :thumb:

Before that my parents used to subscribe The Sun back in '98 (because of a free Micheal Jackson watch) and tbh... the comics section is truly limited - only one favourite comic strip caught my attention (ah... go and guess it) and there's no Tech section.

But at that time The Star and Malay Mail has the most, and the best comics available. I really enjoyed Lyndon Johnson's "For Better or For Worse" and the others. :mrgreen:

Ooooooh... i'm going off topic here... back to the original track!

8. Adrian Wong

IMHO, the Sun is the only English newspaper you can trust. :thumb:

9. ianho

ianho Newbie

I only buy The Star on Tuesdays n Thursdays. :)

10. Adrian Wong

11. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

Tech section?:mrgreen:

12. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow...Intech...I used to buy Star just for that section, in fact, I even used to collect it like magazines!

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Used to collect InTech too. Pretty informative in the old days... but now...

Now, I only buy The Star for their Sports and Jobs section on Saturday. I don't even remember the last time I bought newspaper. :think:

The Star, Nation section, I only read for my own amusement. :thumb:

14. Adrian Wong

Whenever I read The Star, I shake my head. That's why I don't read The Star or even NST unless it's free or I'm too bored. I'm afraid I will shake my head so much, it will fall off. :haha: :haha: