Chua resigns after sex scandal

Discussion in 'Dashken' started by Dashken, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

WOW he is hung like a horse ...........

fly :D

2. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

you wouldn't wanna feel defeated :haha: :haha: :haha:

3. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

that someone was a he or a she?

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

He's hung alright... :D From a far la.. that video was in 3gp format so everything was a blur. :mrgreen:

But they need to watch pr0n to do it... :haha:

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL, who do you think is interested in 7" willy? :haha:

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

that's why i asked! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

7. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

i think 2 also. :think: :think:

HINT: 1 includes a type of animal-related action, one have something to do with ppl who spreads religion. :haha: :haha:

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's okay. I'm not in a sex video. :haha: :haha:

9. Adrian Wong

More on the story... This time from NST. Weird, huh... They wouldn't print anything on Jean Danker but they were given full rein to print the sordid details on Chua Soi Lek? Et tu, Brutus???? :mrgreen:

Funny why his wife would sleep at their old house while he sleeps at the hotel. It really sounds like she knows what's going on, but chose not to dabble in a little menage a trois (pardon my rudeness!).

Also funny is their claim claim that his sons are all working overseas... One of his sons is working in Kuala Lumpur General Hospital. Apparently quite a nice guy, although he is said to spend more time playing shares than working.

Many doctors there have been said to approach him for "tips". But I'm not sure if it's really tips they were looking for, or a solid cable to promotions. Now that his father is out... I wonder if these doctors would continue to ask him for "tips. :snooty:

10. ianho

ianho Newbie

This sucks. Those fellas who rip us off millions of ringgit, those who tiap tiap hari bocor, those who r satay king, all can close 1 eye(pun intended). This poor fella does his own thingy n gets the sack. Pure bollocks IMO. I dont care what they do in their private lives as long as they do a proper job.

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I was talking to my friend about the same thing.

Yes, it's not morally correct to have a "personal friend", but do you think he's the only one doing it? Does it affect his job? This is something that he and his wife should discuss about, not the rest of us to decide whether it's right or wrong for him.

12. Adrian Wong

I agree. His personal life is his personal life. However, many people believe that it shows a lack of control and discipline, if not a lack of morals, and that's not good in a politician.

Anyway, it's not like the others are not doing it. There have been claims that Badawi and Jean Danker were seen together in Australia long before they were married. I'm sure if they wanted to verify this, they can do it... but hey, he's the PM. He can do anything he wants... ;)

13. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

well, even glen hoodle get sacked because something he said abt disabled people. :mrgreen: