Tech ARP April ’08 Motherboard Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is proud to announce our Motherboard Giveaway for 2008! This is our way of saying thanks for being part of the Tech ARP community and helping us make it to where we are right now. Take a look at the prizes!

The Prizes

Bonus Motherboard

We will be sponsoring an additional motherboard - the ABIT AW9D! This is a full-fledged Intel 975X chipset with dual PCI Express X16 slots and many, many other great features. Check them out below!

The rules are the same. The contest will have to be extended to June 14, of course. But everyone participating from Day 1 would be eligible to win this great motherboard. If you have not joined the forums yet, this is the time to do it! :thumb:

These may not be the latest motherboards in the market but they are brand new and they all support SLI. So, if you want to get one of these SLI motherboards absolutely FREE OF CHARGE, this is your chance!

I Want To Participate!

All you need to do is just participate in the Tech ARP Forums from April 12 until June 14, 2008! Join us in our discussions for the next seven weeks and you could win one or more of these motherboards!

Every day of the contest, we will randomly select 20 forum members who have posted at least once OR referred someone who registers in the forums that very day. A minimum of two slots per day will be allocated to those who have referred a new forum member. You can be selected multiple times, as many times as the days that you have posted in the forums or referred someone to the Tech ARP forums. This gives you a greater chance of winning the prize.

There will be five contest periods. At the end of the first week, we will have a list of 140 forum nicks. There will be some repetitions of course, depending on how many were selected multiple times. One of those 140 forum nicks will be randomly selected as the winner for the first prize, an ASUS P5NSLI motherboard.

At the end of the second week, we will have a list of 280 forum nicks (counted from April 12 onwards). One of those 280 forum nicks will be randomly selected as the winner for the second prize, another ASUS P5NSLI motherboard.

Similarly, at the end of the third, fourth and fifth contest periods, we will obtain fresh lists from the start of this contest until the end of each contest period. One forum nick of each list will be randomly selected to win the third, fourth and fifth prizes respectively.

You will need to be a registered member of the Tech ARP Forums so if you have not registered earlier, you will need to register before you can post. Don't worry - registration is FREE and the process is very simple! :thumb:

Note : Please tell your friends to identify you as their Referral during the registration process.

Rules & Regulations

Questions & Comments

If you have a question or comment about this contest, please feel free to post them here!

Note : Just to be clear (to everyone who asked or intends to ask), no, these prizes were not sponsored by NVIDIA or ASUS.

Like the graphics cards we sponsored in the Tech-ARP Graphics Card Giveaway Contest, these prizes are ALL FULLY SPONSORED by Tech ARP. That includes the cost of delivering it to you, which is often as much as the prizes themselves.

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Another cool contest best of luck to everyone :thumb:

3. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!! :drool:

4. vgwong

vgwong Newbie

Would be a nice upgrade to my Intel D865PERL.

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i want !!!!!!!!!!!

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

That's lovely dudes! Wish to get one of these too! :D

7. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Wah... so many boards! Invite all your friends and family guyss!! :thumb:

8. slugbug

slugbug Newbie

I have an Intel 805D cpu that would fit any of those boards.

9. bslee

bslee Newbie

Woooooo!..Mobos this time round!.. Thumbs up for Doc Adrian and company. I hope!...I hope!..I hope!... should I really hope?..

10. werty316

werty316 Newbie

SWEEETTTT!!!!!! :thumb:

11. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

it's time... :lol:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

12. genese

genese Newbie

could be the best time to upgrade my pc

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Remember guys, post actively and post smart. Good luck! :wave:

14. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Very nice boards.I'm in. :)

15. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Do we's have to post everyday during the contest to be eligible to win?:think:

16. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

the more post the more chances, spam guys! and gals hehe
    hope i can win too.. so i can use the 7600gs :p

17. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

I;m in too....

no I'm not Peaz

18. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Hmmmmm an imposter perhaps :haha: :haha:

19. vgwong