Tech ARP April ’08 Motherboard Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

o_O...3.0Ghz here :p with the Celeron E1200 :D

2. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

Congrats to the lucky winners! :)

3. generalRage1982hrv

generalRage1982hrv ARP Reviewer

sorry mac

well i still did not get mbo
    thx to postal office

4. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well it takes time, no worry general, you will receive ur mobo in no time ;)...patient =D But then you are using a Asus X38 chipset mobo O_O...

5. generalRage1982hrv

heehehehe yeah
    well this mbo that comes will look good on tech station

6. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

No worries my brother debates are always welcome and help us learn. This was a good one :D

On the mobo hope it gets there soon ;)

Cool ... I am stable @ 3.4G tonight with my pin modded Northwood Celeron 2.6 :mrgreen:

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Lovely overclocks on the E1200! :D

I wanna do the same on my E2140! :D

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hi guys...

Sorry for disappearing for a while. Am currently outstation. Will be back very soon though.

Incidentally, I was planning to send out the prizes BEFORE leaving for my trip. Unfortunately, 2 of the prize winners have yet to e-mail their contact details to me. Please e-mail me your details ASAP as I would very much like to send out the prizes by this Thursday or Friday.

Thanks!!

9. Adrian Wong

Thanks, guys! I got the details and have already had the prizes delivered earlier today. Let us know when you receive them! :thumb: :thumb:

10. The_YongGrand

Muahahah! Thanks, doc! Is it arriving within a few days or the day after? :D

11. miahman

miahman Newbie

woah 3ghz man u guys are lucky. i'm stuck wit a cursed PC which takes 20-30 mins to boot up rofl

@gen-rage:

sorry i thought you were talking specifically about me so i did get offended. sorry.

it took me a while to reply cos i was at a physics summer school. (and guess what) most of them there(who are geniuses) actually still like pokemon. lol <--- not the new ones but the original series, all the games and cards just like me XD

hmm i can live without them. but for FF i just have to try out their summons. i guess i am 'pretty' normal then lmao

12. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

*Harrassing Forum* Enough with the break already. So what next on the contest?

*let see .. I need a processor, RAM, GPU .. hmm PSU and casing would be nice too* ..

There listed my wish list.. :lol:

13. Adrian Wong

Hahaha!! Sorry, the contest is in the process. Been even more busy now that Dashken's gone check out the chicks at Shanghai. :D

14. generalRage1982hrv

ROLF man is there any nice chicks ? if there is i am coming hahahhahaha (would not mind if she likes Pokemons more than ....) hehehehhehehhe after some time she would see what is better hehehehhehehehhe (jokes)

15. miahman

miahman Newbie

na na na :naughty:

we're all 16 and 17.

u sure you wanna be doing that sort of stuff.

btw .... HELL YEAH!!! there were loads of hotties

16. generalRage1982hrv

uhhhhh nice
    kid have fun and show them your Pokemon hahahahhahaha

17. The_YongGrand

Got the board finally!

Thanks doc! :D

18. Adrian Wong

Ah! I was just about to ask you guys. Cause if the local winners do not start getting the prizes by now, you should start asking the post office! :D

19. The_YongGrand

Yeah got it. It is magnificient! :D

However, there's a micro-issue on the P5NSLi board - apparently the EZ Flash utility is a little bit freaky and it is uncooperative. As I have a Pentium Dual-Core inside, I found the "processor detected: Genuine Intel 400MHz" and "Hyperthreading ON" quite slightly disturbing, as it might affect other stuff, so i update it.

It's recommended if you use a bootable flash drive, put the BIOS file inside and the asus flash utility there... and I have the latest one updated now!

Oh man, it's night time already, gotta sleep, will deploy the other wonderful stuff tomorrow!! :D

And i'm typing this in my EEEPc because i haven't put that OS inside. Man, my EEEPc drinks whiskey, only less than 2 hours, only 30% left battery... lol! :haha:

p.s:Your handwriting is neat, doc!! I can't read anything from any doctors' handwriting, except yours! :D

20. Adrian Wong

The writing on the box? That's not mine. Heh.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.