What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I love Bioshock... but I haven't had the time to play Bioshock 2! :wall: :wall:

2. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Boss.... you NEED Bioshock 2! :wave: Such a good game!

3. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

4. Adrian Wong

Ishtim, my good man, I NEED Bioshock 2!!!! I yearn Bioshock 2!!! I need to blast some Splicers!!! :wall: :wall:

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Bioshock 2 is often available discounted (75%) in Steam. You should go and check the prices there. :)

6. Adrian Wong

Now, money isn't the issue... it's TIME!!! :wall: :wall:

I'll be busy with renovation works until early next year. :wall:

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Anyone playing any new games lately? We have Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution...

8. The_YongGrand

Far Cry 3... looks like Malaysia from some angle. Seen the gameplay. :)

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I just finished Hitman: Absolution. Great game! Close to 20 hours on the single player (taking my time doing stealth).

I just played Far Cry 3 last night for a short bit. Seems to be really good so far. Lots to explore.

10. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Yea. The only time I have for games are late nights after my two boys goes to sleep and because I'm so tired, I would only play games on my iPad to stay on the bed.

11. Adrian Wong

Same here. I'm actually playing an old game called Broken Sword on the iPad - Broken Sword - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia just before sleeping. :haha: :haha:

12. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Darksiders 2, Super Robot War OG for Ps3 :p

13. The_YongGrand

I used to play that on PC. Very nice graphics back then. :)

14. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Bought but haven't played it yet. I'm now playing Bastion and Orc Vengeance at the moment. I've Baldur's Gate too but the controls are too annoying and not touch optimised... so I'm putting that aside for now.

15. Adrian Wong

The iPad version is somewhat truncated but still, quite nice to play. The 2D graphics bring back a lot of memories. Hehehehe... :mrgreen:

16. lung

lung Just Started

The Broken Sword series is still going on... Fifth game supposed to be released this year.

17. Adrian Wong

Yeah! It's great to see some of the classics making a comeback. Wish they would bring back Tex Murphy too!

18. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Playing Giana Sisters right now. Holy shit this thing is classic-console-styled-throw-controller-at-tv difficulty!!

At the 2nd stages now, and some levels are darned frustrating. But the graphics and music are awesome, incredibly well-made game.

19. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Man, I miss the original Red Faction. When it first came out, it introduced a cool new concept in our office deathmatches: sniping behind walls.

20. Adrian Wong

Adrian, you should try playing this!!!

Or this!!!