BACK UP AMD for my PC

Discussion in 'Processors, Motherboards & Memory' started by tytyty, Jun 13, 2013.

1. tytyty

tytyty Newbie

I need a back up for AMD for my old PC.. what is the new trend and latest to as this will be the first time i will need to replace my Motherboard soon before it will break down...

I also need estimated price? and advantage of the brand...

2. danroo11

danroo11 Newbie

Radeon, MSI, Biostar is good so far i have encounter those from a friend.. most likely 130-200$ ranging depends on the type or model! what spec. you are looking for? purpose?

3. tytyty

tytyty Newbie

sorry for the long break... :/

I just took some time to think for a bit. Now i guess it would be best to set up a new foundation for my system. I wanna keep the most parts like hard disk, power supply or graphics and wanna exchange motherboard, processor and ram.

Does anybody have a quick recommendation at his mind for a good combination for low price?

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Like what danroo11 mentioned, what is your current specs? And what is your usage like?

5. tytyty

tytyty Newbie

sorry for my slow answers. i am quite busy at work the last weeks :/

my PC is just simple

MSI 870A-G54
    AMD Athlon II X3 455
    Kingston ValueRAM Kit 4GB DDR3-1333
    PowerColor Radeon HD 6570 Silent
    WD Caviar Green 1500GB
    PowerSupply 400W

Its already some years old so i think its fine to have an upgrade.

I am planning to keep the storage, PSU and graphics card if possible, so it could be cheaper. I am not so much in gaming but i would like to have overall good quality.

I am thinking about thie upgrade:

Biostar Hi-Fi A85W motherboard
    AMD A8-6500
    4 GB DDR3

Does anyone have some experience with that?

6. Chai

Why do you upgrade from 4GB to 4GB? Adding them up?

I think it is a good setup and you can get rid of the old PowerColor Radeon HD 6570 Silent.

That setup should be pretty decent.

7. tytyty

tytyty Newbie

Thank you, i am not upgrading the RAM, i just wanna keep it. So the only things i have to buy will be the board and the CPU.

As i understand there should not be any problem with that?

Do you think the performance of the CPU-integrated graphics unit can mess with the radeon? I was rather hoping to enhance the power a bit but i did not intend to remove it completely :shifty:

8. Chai

Why do you want Radeon 6570 when the A8 5600K is faster?

9. IzotPeshkov

IzotPeshkov Newbie

BACK UP AMD for

Can you help me find the wiring diagram of the motherboard Chicago_BR_HPC MV_MB_V2 P / N 01015PM00-600-G of a notebook HP 635 with AMD EME450
    Thanks.