What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

That first video is Shobon-Action! Very outrageous kind of game, parody of Super Mario! :D

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL The second one is a game called QWOP. I tried playing, it is really difficult! Got to 21 meters, and gave up.

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

You got to 21 meters??? :thumb: :thumb:

What technique did you use? :mrgreen:

4. Chai

Start with W, then Q, W, O, P and keep repeating the QWOP sequence. :lol:

5. Adrian Wong

It should be an Olympic class event. Heck.. maybe the Olympic Council is dumping wrestling for QWOP! :haha: :haha:

6. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

7. Adrian Wong

8. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

I've watched that guy's other videos including his Uber-Hardcore level playthrough and his various Time Attack videos... he makes the whole game look like childs play.

Anyway, taking a break from the final boss fight and starting to play Trine now, another gorgeous 2.5D platformer. This one's controls need... getting used to. Too many times I end up hitting the wrong key and doing the wrong thing because you can switch between three different characters and each of them do different things!!

9. Chai

Anyone playing Tomb Raider or Crysis 3?

Lara Croft has nice hair, and boobs as usual. So much has changed since the triangular boobs in the first game, with hardware 3D acceleration...

10. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

Still in the process of building my gaming rig before I give a go at Crysis 3, as I just LOVED Crysis 2. Low/Medium details for Crysis 3 which my laptop can only do won't work for me. LOL.

Same would be for Tomb Raider, and her boobs seem to be more natural now. :thumb:

11. Chai

It is seriously realistic now... :drool: :haha:

Don't like the Crysis 2 that much, that is after the DX11 patch upgrade...

12. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Candy Crush :shifty:

13. Adrian Wong

That addictive? Everyone's crazy about it.. LOL! :haha:

14. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

Ohhh okay. Actually I might just get the game for 'her' graphics alone. :beer: :whistle: :mrgreen:

Never tried the game. Prevention is better than cure. :haha: :haha:

15. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

the journey down under. chapter one

16. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Don't Starve

First playthrough not knowing what the hell I was doing, managed to survive for 5 days before losing all sanity and getting killed by shadow-Cthulhu-things. o_O

17. Chai

GTA5!!! Pretty much the same as the old ones, but with a lot of new improvements! I'm only at about 2% of the story line so far.

18. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I heard you can steal a BMX bike and ride it aroud town,,, If you can get away with it...:lol:

19. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

GTA5 is cool. I could see CJ's house also. But, the house has been changed. Too bad there's no Ganton or Idlewood (I think they replaced it with Morningwood Blvd) anymore.

Too bad they didn't add Las Venturas and the San Fierro, and the HPV1000 police bike there.

Rest of it, I loved every inch of it. Especially Mr. Trevor Philips.

20. Chai

Haven't got a chance to steal a bike yet. They can even steal jet planes! :nuts: