whats your favourite tv show??

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by hyper_raider, Nov 28, 2004.

1. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

I miss Friends :(

2. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

LOST is gettin better and better! that show rocks my socks!!!!

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yup, he's the captain of Enterprise. :mrgreen:

Yeah, they cancelled it in the end. :roll:

4. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Got a new copy of a great old show.:)

Cosmos:)

5. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

fav show?
    hmm... The Apprentice
    i borrowed a book fr the lib written by George Ross somemore, lol =P

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Full of cliffhangers... :haha: :thumb:

7. Adrian Wong

But the first few episodes in Season 2 was too full of "recalls". Bored the hell out of me. :wall:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But the end of Season 2. :wall: Season3, please faster come! :wall:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Currently watching The Strain. Finished Outlander which was really nice. Watching iZombie and Orphan Black.

Watching a lots of tv series, no time for movies though I kept them updated onto my hdd. :wicked:

Any good tv series to intro?

Too many favourites to list them all here... easier to attach the ones I'm watching. :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

10. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

That alot of series..
    I dont see hannibal.. best :thumb:

11. Adrian Wong

WOW! You must have a lot of free time. :mrgreen:

You have a lot of the really good ones I've watched - The Mentalist, Bones, Big Bang Theory, Homeland, Masters of Sex, Criminal Minds, House of Cards, but yeah... where is Hannibal... or Dexter... or Game of Thrones? :mrgreen:

12. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Constantine... has some ups but mostly downs. Still worth watching though if you're into DCU stuff.

Where is Leverage?

Defiance... I dropped it after the 1st season. Seems to be trying too hard to be another GoT, and from what I've read of the new season, Nolan is becoming more and more of an a-hole.

Homeland... dropped after season 2. Got too emo for a supposedly serious espionage drama.

13. Adrian Wong

Well, Homeland is not really an espionage drama but more of an Internal Security kind of thing, at least when Brody was still pretending to be a war veteran, instead of being the terrorist he really was. :mrgreen:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Old series, Dexter? Breaking Bad? Leverage? Spartacus? Fringe? All the stargates?

Here... in the "old" folder. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hannibal? Hmm... should I pick it up now? Or wait until someone decides to pick up Season 4? :think:

I dropped Game of Thrones after 2 episodes... too many characters and too confusing!!! Did I drop it too early? :haha:

Just started on Misfits... a weird, funny, stupid 1st season, going to start on the Season 2 any moment now. :lol:

Now I prefer watching new tv series after it has gone through a few seasons... unlike Almost Human (canceled after 1 season), The 4400 (canceled after 4 seasons). :wall:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  15. Adrian Wong

You MUST watch Game of Thrones. Lots of killing. Lots of gratituous nudity. Did I mention lots of killing? Yes, lots. :D

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Don't too many characters give you headaches? :D

17. Adrian Wong

Don't worry too much about them. Most of them get killed. :mrgreen:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm.. like that ah... 7 seasons man... I try Hannibal first. :D

19. Adrian Wong

They only just finished Season 5 lah... but yeah, start with Hannibal first. Just 3 seasons. Plenty of killing too. LOL... :D

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Still with Misfits, Season 4+ now, finishing soon. Just started on Humans. Very hot "humans"... :thumb: