Favourite Android browser

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by Chai, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Not just for browsers, many legacy Android apps uses the menu button. Lol.

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I thought it's gone in Note 4 already because Note 3, when you press the left button, it goes to menu. But in Note 4, it goes to recent apps. Never thought I can still go to the menu by holding the left button. LOL! :D

3. Chai

Well, Android has already introduced action button which is supposed to get rid of menu button, but there's just too many legacy apps like naked browser.

But I never like the new action button. Too iOS like. The main differentiator was the hardware buttons on Android, but slowly all the hardware buttons are gone except for Samsung. I like all buttons at the bottom making navigation one handed much easier.

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I guess that's what Google wants?

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:naughty:

I've seen both iphone and android user carrying battery pack, and both not carrying battery pack. It all depends on the user itself.

I have 2 battery packs which i rarely bring out, I've only brought them when I went travelling or camping.

You want to know which user doesn't carry battery chargers? those without phones and those with flip phones :mrgreen: And I know these people :thumb: .

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  6. Chai

I don't carry battery packs anymore with my Sony z1c. Still has 45% at 10pm. Last charged since 8am with 2.5 hours on screen time. With light gaming too. Oh yeah, lte enabled as well. :mrgreen:

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, it really depends on your usage. Recording videos, in particular, take up a LOT of power.

I can't go without recharging after each event, no matter whether I use the iPhone or an Android smartphone, as long as I'm recording videos.

8. Chai

You need a proper camera for the right job. :mrgreen:

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

9. Grace12

Grace12 Newbie

I am using firefox, chrome,& firefox . chrome is best It's fast, clean and secure.Also, if you would like to use websites with flash content, Firefox is recommended. But comparing all browsers, the top in order would be Chrome,

Adrian Wong likes this.
  10. Adrian Wong

I use a smartphone to take photos and record videos at events because I can then post online almost immediately. Plus, they do a rather decent job and fit my pocket. :D

11. Chai

Well, with those cameras, it is still technically possible to post online immediately using wifi, or even using usb-otg.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

12. Adrian Wong

Don't you have to route them to a smartphone for posting to Facebook, Instagram, etc?

13. Chai

Of course, but some cameras can allow uploading directly from the camera itself using wifi. But I would rather transfer to the phone first.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk