The ARP's New Toy Bragging Corner!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 2, 2004.

1. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Chey... I thought it might have been an Oculus or something... :wicked:

Damn... reminds me I need to replace that useless Energizer torch of mine. Was thinking of one of those China-brand ones that run on 18650 Li-ion batteries... :think:

2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

LOL. I'm not THAT crazy

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Finally got the two items that I've been waiting for to complete my rifle.

[​IMG]

Trijicon MRO (Miniature Rifle Optic) red dot sight and a Surefire X300 Ultra (600 lumens) weapon light!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As set up (with an empty mag), total weight is 7.2lbs or 3.26kgs - which is very light compared to my other rifle.

Sent from my Fruit Phone using Tapatalk

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

This is exactly that, running on 18650 battery. This is one of the better China-brand torch. Even the power button is metal.

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Why settle for lithium-ion batteries when you can use a human battery?? :D

My father gave me one of those cheap Chinese torchlights that generates electricity when you shake them. Best used alone where no one will make jokes about you masturbating your torchlight. LOL!

6. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Attach a bunch of them to a black bodysuit and run around like crazy to get that instant TRON effect... :haha:

7. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Waterblock for my GTX970, now I can finally get rid of the noisy stock cooler.

The backplate is a waste of money, two missing holes near the GPU, luckily its not expensive...

Attached Files:

8. Chai

Nais!!!

9. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

moar hdd moar pink folda

red.jpg
    hopefully this one can last and does not die frequently like those regular desktop drives that I used on my NAS D:

10. Chai

I think only the RE series will be more reliable, according to WD employees as they use better components unlike the consumer series.

11. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I see, but the REs are probably a lot more expensive =\

12. Chai

Yeah, you get what you paid for unfortunately...

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

13. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Just got this for my work PC after getting sick of 25+ minute compile times per release mode EXE :wall:

Attached Files:

14. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

:beer::cool:
    [​IMG]

I just realized something. I've never owned a 1.4 35mm lens before. I passed the Canon 35L in favour of 24 and 50; I wasn't interested in neither the Sigma 35/1.4 nor the Zony FE lens. I briefly considered the Voigtlander 35/1.2 in the past but never followed through with any purchase. The new Canon 35L II looked tempting but its still vaporware in most of Malaysia.

So finally after ignoring so many fast 35mms, this is my first 35/1.4. :beer:

peaz and Trinity like this.
  15. Chai

:shock::shock::shock:...speechless...

16. peaz

The true definition of LICH!

17. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Just received this in the mail today... unfortunately transfer speed is atrocious. Even a simple 12MP JPEG Basic image takes minutes to copy.

Not sure if its the phone or the card's fault... need to mess around with the thing further... :think:

Attached Files:

18. Chai

I don't think these cards can transfer data fast wirelessly.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  19. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Yeah, but currently the transfer speeds do not match the experiences from online reviewers, so something else must be up.

Edit/Update: Installed the receiver application on the PC and did a test, download speeds are quite decent. So the crappiness is either from the phone or the mobile app...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  20. peaz

My first Benz!

[​IMG]

Trinity likes this.