Almost got attacked by an angry tractor driver!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by The_YongGrand, Aug 12, 2009.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Yesterday, when I was driving back home, and negotiate a Y-junction, shit happened. I took my turn carefully, and out of the blue, a speeding tractor sped past by, almost knocking him. I signalled to stop to check my car... but he stopped, and I stopped too, and he went down, with a raging mood:

"Open the car door immediately, I wanna kill you!" he yelled in cantonese.

He repeated, "You better open the damned door now, or I'll sure to hit you! Do it!"

At this rate, I can't even dare to open the door. I opened the window, halfway down. Since he can't be reasoned at all, I have to resort to apologizing him instead of getting into a heated debate.

I remained in my car for some minutes and heard him demanding to hit me if I don't open the car. Thankfully, he calmed down and went back to his tractor. He even threatened, "Next time if you touched that tractor, I'm so gonna beat you!".

I, of course, got traumatized. I have to go to the nearest petrol station to give myself a rest! :faint:

2. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

what happens to that driver :shock:
    something happens and take the tractor for a walk to look someone to relieve the stress?

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

me no get it :S

4. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

so did u hit him?

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

What the heck, is the driver drunk or something =_=...he did not hit him i guess, or not..he won't even tell us the tale here :D At least your safe and sound my friend :/

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. Road rage. You should have called the police.