Tech ARP Forums

Go Back   Tech ARP Forums > Others > Lounge
Register
FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Lounge Come in to the ARP lounge and chill out!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th Apr 2011, 01:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Active

PowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud of
Default fake egg

'Fake eggs' sold in Malaysia - Latest news around the world and developments close to home - MSN Malaysia News

fake baby powder and now fake egg

how can even such thing get in the country and then sold
PowerSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
SPONSOR
Old 8th Apr 2011, 04:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Chai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond repute

It's really sad MY is turning these sort of measures to make money. Crime rates are dropping? This is also a crime!
Old 8th Apr 2011, 11:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hyperactive

The_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant future

I don't know what's the stuff inside, but it's not nutritious like the eggs. Damn, I hate fake stuffs!

The_YongGrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2011, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Active

PowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud ofPowerSlide has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_YongGrand View Post
I don't know what's the stuff inside, but it's not nutritious like the eggs. Damn, I hate fake stuffs!
Fake Eggs are No Joke | Chengdu Living

the recipe and method if you wana venture into

fake handbags or fake ipad nobody care but food that can effect health is too much
PowerSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2011, 12:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Active

jamotto is a glorious beacon of lightjamotto is a glorious beacon of lightjamotto is a glorious beacon of lightjamotto is a glorious beacon of lightjamotto is a glorious beacon of lightjamotto is a glorious beacon of light

mmm, at this rate fake people are going to show up sooner or later.
jamotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2011, 12:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Active

karhoe is a jewel in the roughkarhoe is a jewel in the roughkarhoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamotto View Post
mmm, at this rate fake people are going to show up sooner or later.
I can accept all sorts of fakes, but not food weh, is this all part of elaborated china's plan to weaken the entire human race but themselves so they can rule the world?
karhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2011, 12:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Da Boss

Adrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond reputeAdrian Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I saw the "recipe" before.. and I have to say - it is something the Chinese are capable of doing. I really don't know why but the Chinese have a real obsession with creating cheaper fake copies (or substitutes, if you prefer)... of everything from milk to motherboards.

I just can't believe that they are doing it over here!
Adrian Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2011, 01:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
zy
zynine.com

zy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond reputezy has a reputation beyond repute

Old | T7200 | 4GB DDR2 | GFGo7300 | 320GB HDD
zy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2011, 08:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Administrator

Chai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond reputeChai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Wong View Post
Yeah, I saw the "recipe" before.. and I have to say - it is something the Chinese are capable of doing. I really don't know why but the Chinese have a real obsession with creating cheaper fake copies (or substitutes, if you prefer)... of everything from milk to motherboards.

I just can't believe that they are doing it over here!
For money of course!
Old 9th Apr 2011, 09:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hyperactive

The_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant futureThe_YongGrand has a brilliant future

Damn, now I have to be very careful when buying eggs! I never want to have any of those fake stuff inside me!

The_YongGrand is offline   Reply With Quote