Get the Best Deal and Experience HyperX with Kingston at 2012 PC Fair I

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Kuala Lumpur – April 12, 2012 – Desire to get closer to the latest technology or IT gadgets? Want to get the best bargain of Kingston’s popular memory products in 2012? Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced that it will participate in the upcoming 2012 PC Fair I, the most comprehensive event where Malaysian consumers can experience the top-rated memory products.

In addition to hot-selling memory products, Kingston will also showcase its super fast products such as HyperX RAM, DataTraveler HyperX USB 3.0 Flash drives, HyperX SSD, and memory cards with larger capacity and higher speed on site. All of them will let you reach “Extreme” and give you an unforgettable “HyperX” experience.

In addition, Kingston will also offer the most attractive promotions as below and amazing prizes on site. From April 13th to 15th at KL Convention Centre, just come to visit us at Booth No. 406. Time to experience HyperX now!

During the event period, there will be a live demo of Kingston’s newly-launched HyperX RAM, HyperX SSD and wireless storage product, Wi-Drive, at the booth. Visitors can check out the latest technology and solutions for system upgrade in person. Seeing is believing - Just check it out by yourself!

Promotion I: Try Your Luck with Simply Purchase
    Just buy Kingston's products at 2012 PC Fair I. Amazing prizes are waiting for you! Consumers who purchase any genuine Kingston product during the event will get a chance to “Spin the Wheel” at Kingston Booth and then get the chance to win great prizes, including Jusco voucher (RM500), Wi-Drive 16GB, Kingston limited edition carry-on luggage, 4GB Kingston Earth Angel USB Flash Drive, and many more!

Promotion II: Purchase HyperX or SSD and Win Extra Prize
    Additionally, there will also be chances for consumers to win prizes directly. End users who purchase any Kingston HyperX or SSD product at PC Fair I will instantly win one special prize including Trucker Hats, Green Giant Toys, or Kingston T-shirts!

Promotion III: Win More! Online Kingston Photo Shooting Campaign
    In addition to the sales promotion, you still have chances to win premium gifts by taking any Kingston related pictures, such as photos of Kingston MC, Kingston products, or Kingston Booth at 2012 PC Fair I, and then uploading to Kingston Blog Facebook Fans Page (http://www.facebook.com/events/116700175128367/). The contestant whose photo gets the most “Like” during April 16th and 18th can win Kingston Wi-Drive 16GB home! Winners will be announced on Kingston Blog Facebook Fans Page on April 18th. Don’t forget to invite all your friends to “Like” your post, and you might be the lucky winner!

What are you waiting for? Come to PC Fair I 2012, get your desired Kingston products, join exciting promotion activities, and win the amazing prizes home!!