|6th Jun 2013, 01:09 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: 10 Oct 2002
Location: In front of my ASUS F8V notebook!
Rep Power: 98
Meeting The Men Behind Haswell
5th June, 2013 - Team ARP was invited to meet the Malaysian men behind the newly launched 4th Generation Intel Core "Haswell" processors.
A high-powered team from Intel Penang dropped by to meet the Malaysian press :
- Chris Kelly, General Manager of Intel Architectural Group, Malaysia
- Dr. Ong Sze Wei, Design Automation Manager, Compute Development Organization
- Suresh Kumar Dass, Structural Design Engineering Manager, Chipset and Soft IP Group
Robin Martin, VP of Technology and Manufacturing Group; GM of Assembly Test and Manufacturing; and Managing Director of Intel Malaysia; joined us by con-call because he couldn't make it for the meeting.
Check out what went on during this little get-together at Intel Malaysia's HQ at our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tech-ARP/159819074179392
Dr. Adrian Wong
Tech ARP | Blog @ Tech ARP | The Free Trade Zone
DYKT : The only offshore account I have is at the sand bank?
My blog posts :
- The fuss over Genetically Modified food
- It's been a really bad day...
- Dreambuilders - The 4Life Riovida MLM Scam
- Murder From The Grave
- Cancer-free water?
- Alkaline Water Filter - Fact or Crap?
- Live Blood Analysis (LBA) - Junk Science!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Antec’s notebook adaptors are ready for Intel® Haswell notebooks||Adrian Wong||News||0||2nd Jun 2013 11:24 PM|
|Antec releases update on its PSU compatibility list with Intel Haswell CPUs||Adrian Wong||News||0||2nd Jun 2013 11:18 PM|
|Enermax power supplies are ready for forthcoming Intel® Haswell CPUs||Adrian Wong||News||0||4th May 2013 01:43 PM|
|Meeting Max and Papercut||peaz||Peaz||44||19th Jan 2006 01:20 PM|