Samsung's #Moment of Note

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

SOUTHEAST ASIA & OCEANIA, SEPTEMBER 2, 2015 – Samsung Electronics today released a feature film in collaboration with four of Southeast Asia’s top lifestyle and industry tastemakers. Titled #Moment of Note, the film captures these personalities and their creative expression of their experience in New York City with the all-new Samsung Galaxy Note5.

These moments are captured in a 2-minute film that features the creativity of four regional tastemakers: Nadia Fairfax, a fashion blogger in Australia; Joseph Germani, an actor / director in Malaysia; Gabriel Valenciano, a performing artist / producer / director from the Philippines; and How How, a producer / entertainer from Taiwan.

[​IMG]

These personalities travelled to New York City to witness the global launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note5. Immediately after, they each personally unboxed the brand new smartphone to Capture, Create and Share their moment of note discovering the city in the next 24 hours.

The film captures the journey of the simultaneous 24-hour unboxing. It showcases inspirations created by these personalities as they immersed themselves in the city that never sleeps by leveraging powerful functionalities offered by the Galaxy Note5.

“The Samsung Galaxy Note5 is one of the most powerful smartphones in the market. It offers the ultimate multimedia experience, fueling boundless creativity and productivity on-the-go. What better way to showcase the power of the Galaxy Note5 than through these creative individuals? The feature film depicts how the Galaxy Note 5 fits into their lifestyles, to create unique content for work and play,” said Irene Ng, Vice President, Marketing, Samsung Electronics Southeast Asia & Oceania.

As they were creating the film, these tastemakers experienced for themselves features such as Screen Write, Action Memo, Advanced Camera System, Live Broadcast and Quicker Access to Air Command with S Pen.

“We had a lot of fun working on this project and it was definitely an interesting experience. We set off for New York not knowing what the new Galaxy Note5 will look like, but I’m glad I signed up for it,” said Joseph Germani. “As a film-maker, I am always on the hunt for new scenes to capture and the Samsung Galaxy Note5’s enhanced video capabilities allow me to create beautiful footage anytime, anywhere.”

Nadia Fairfax added, “My favourite feature is definitely the S Pen. I take notes during meetings effortlessly, I can mark up my photos and give design notes with such ease. I can even jot down notes when the screen is off without even unlocking my phone! Fashion and technology go hand in hand.”

“What’s really cool is the Live Broadcast function,” Gabriel Valenciano remarked. “With that, sharing video content has become instantaneous and easy and I can now stream my videos straight from the smartphone anytime and anywhere. This will let me better connect with my YouTube audience as they can catch all the action in real-time.”

“The Samsung Galaxy Note5 is truly an all-rounded smartphone. It offers consumers the best of both worlds – style and performance. As a user who consumes a lot of multimedia data, I really appreciate the large screen size, razor-sharp resolution and the ergonomic design. For someone who is always on the move, it makes a world of difference!” said How How.

Designed for multi-taskers, the Galaxy Note5 allows users to do more with the all new S pen, including jotting down notes on the screen – even when the device is turned off. Users also benefit from Samsung’s advanced camera system, which they can access in less than one second by double-clicking the home button.

The device makes sharing just as easy. Live Broadcast lets users instantly live-stream Full HD video straight from the phone to any individual, group of contacts, or even the public through YouTube Live.

[Youtube]Bta27ZQ5-g[/Youtube]​