Suggestion for a new mouse

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by atwl77, Jul 10, 2016.

1. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

So, looking for a new mouse. Looking for some suggestions. My criteria are a bit... unusual though:

1) gaming-grade accuracy (e.g. has all that newfangled technology for precision tracking over funny surfaces etc)

2) has hardware DPI switching (preferably more levels than just a basic fast/slow switch)

3) does not require additional software to run any of its special features (i.e. the DPI switching too)

4) I don't mind wired or wireless, but if it is wireless it should not be Bluetooth (i.e. has a USB dongle), and uses standard AA-sized (or AAA-sized) batteries

5) No funky rubbery grip that tends to melt and become sticky after long term use

A bunch of mice fit 1-4 easily but it seems very hard to get all 1-5 to fit, which is the problem... :wall:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I usually find #5 a problem if you don't use it all the time. If you are using it everyday, it usually doesn't melt.

3. techieme

techieme Newbie

Check out Zowie mouse?

They're having an event tomorrow at Orange Esports Stadium, Setapak. If you're based in Klang Valley, they will have mice available for demo.