Best A64 OCing article so far!!

Discussion in 'Processors, Motherboards & Memory' started by s p r a n k i k o, May 24, 2006.

1. You guys have to see this:
    http://www.short-media.com/review.php?r=300

Probably the most complete I've seen and I just thought that this link should also be seen here too!! :thumb:

Hope this helps anyone looking to push their systems!! :mrgreen:

2. CompactNinja

CompactNinja Newbie

Wow nice long review.. very helpful.. too bad im chicken

I tried to overclock my comp before... It did that stupid "Lets not boot into BIOS so you have to reset the CMOS and jumpers" thing to me, and then i tried again, got my 3500+ to 2.5 GHZ cause im an OC noob, and Prime95 kept saying i had an error with rounding.. and then i pushed it too far AGAIN, and had to reset the CMOS...

Maybe I'll try again once the "Next-gen" Processors come out.

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, I think you'll have to be very patient to reach a stable o/c. :mrgreen: And hardworking too... not like the lazy me, stopped trying when I reach 2Ghz. Plus this mobo has not much for me to play with. :(

4. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I wish I already read this article before I started to overclock my S939 system :lol: A very nice A64 o/cing guide :thumb:

5. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

nice stuff...
    too bad i got no PC to play around wif...

6. CharlesJk8

CharlesJk8 Newbie

All things considered, I think you'll must be extremely patient to achieve a stable o/c. Furthermore, dedicated as well... not care for the languid me, quit attempting when I achieve 2Ghz. Additionally this mobo has very little for me to play with.