NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The NVIDIA G92 GPU is creating quite furore. First, it gave us the incredible GeForce 8800 GT graphics card which redefined affordable PC gaming. And now, the G92 GPU gives us the new NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB graphics card.

Many gamers are now wondering whether they should get the GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB or the GeForce 8800 GT. Will this graphics card offer the same great price-performance value of the GeForce 8800 GT? We will answer those questions in our review of the new NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB.

Here's a quote from the review :-
    [​IMG]

Link : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB Review

2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Nice looking card amazing though how the 8800GT hangs close during most of the testing. The Accelero S1 cooler now supports the 8800GT be interesting to see how it performs with that :)

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I actually think it looks like an ugly duckling. :haha: Definitely not as sleek as the GeForce 8800 GT. But it's a great card to buy. :thumb:

Incidentally, the high availability of the GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB compared to the GeForce 8800 GT goes to show just how good the yield of the G92 GPU is.

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Heatsink will go right off for me. :p

5. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. The standard cooler is not too bad though. It allowed quite a bit of overclocking for those who don't want to invest in a new cooler.

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I've already gotten a new MCW60 for it! :haha: Can't wait to install.

7. Adrian Wong

Eh, you didn't install it yet???

8. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

faptastic card :mrgreen: I want one too, but I have no use for it now :haha:

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

It's a lot of work to install a new water cooler, that's why I was hesistant all the while.

10. Adrian Wong

Oh, I haven't heard from you in a while. I thought you were busy installing it! :D

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB Review Rev. 2.0

The review was updated! :D

The NVIDIA G92 GPU is creating quite furore. First, it gave us the incredible GeForce 8800 GT graphics card which redefined affordable PC gaming. And now, the G92 GPU gives us the new NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB graphics card.

Many gamers are now wondering whether they should get the GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB or the GeForce 8800 GT. Will this graphics card offer the same great price-performance value of the GeForce 8800 GT? We will answer those questions in our review of the new NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB.

Here's a quote from the review :-
    [​IMG]

Link : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB Review Rev. 2.0