ED#86 : Windows XP SP3 RTM Schedule & Updates!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

After we broke the story on the release of Windows Vista Service Pack 1, we now have updated news and more details of the long-awaited Service Pack 3 for Windows XP. Microsoft has also made some changes to when and how Windows XP Service Pack 3 will be released. Here are the details...

Here's a quote from the editorial :-
    [​IMG]

Link : ED#86 : Windows XP SP3 RTM Schedule & Updates!

2. pfelelep

pfelelep Newbie

already using the sp3 beta2 on my xp pro.

rolling great so far.

3. bertmace

bertmace Newbie

re: mce2005

I just used the standalone 5503 on mce 2005 without any trouble at all it will not slipstream at all

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  4. 1031982

1031982 Just Started

This is bothersome... I have been waiting for SP3 so I can re-install my system. Keep everything clean, but I want to clean the case out too. Problem is, if I remove the sound card, Windows thinks it's a new one when I put it back in. Even if it was never powered on. Real annoying when I want to clean the system out. With SP3, I figured I would wait and slipstream SP3 and install from there.

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

ED#86 : Windows XP SP3 RTM Schedule & Updates Rev. 1.1!

After we broke the story on the release of Windows Vista Service Pack 1, we now have updated news and more details of the long-awaited Service Pack 3 for Windows XP. Microsoft has also made some changes to when and how Windows XP Service Pack 3 will be released.

In addition, we have just received new updates of the SP3 programme. Check out the details...

Here's a quote from the editorial :-
    [​IMG]

Link : ED#86 : Windows XP SP3 RTM Schedule & Updates Rev. 1.1!