CeBIT Australia 2008 Coverage

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, May 23, 2008.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

CeBIT (Centrum der Büro- und Informationstechnik; German for "Centre of Office and Information technology") is the world's largest computer expo (COMPUTEX Taipei is the 2nd largest) and was first established in 1970. It is held each spring on the world's largest fairground in Hanover, Germany, and is a barometer of the state of the art in information technology.

Since 1999, the CeBIT sponsor Deutsche Messe AG ("German Trade Show, Ltd.") has organized trade shows outside of Germany bearing the CeBIT name, CeBIT Australia is one of them. As our luck would have it, ChampionLLY was in Sydney just in time for CeBIT Australia! Let's take a look at some of the pictures he sent back. :D

[​IMG]

Link : CeBIT Australia 2008 Coverage

2. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Holy snaps! The demo of the Toughbook is wicked :D

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Indeed! Then again, it's supposed to be built to military specs.

4. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

And for about $2500! :faint:

5. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Cool stuff you must have had a blast ChampionLLY :mrgreen:

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Woah,nice and cool coverage of Cebit :D..I see tons of Lian Li stuff (1 of my favs :D). Lian Li also making psu now o_O..I wonder is it good :D. Thanks a lot for the coverage ChampionLLY :D

7. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

ur welcome :)

actually took a few more shots before i left, but i was leaving sydney in a hurry.. yea.. i'll upload them later..

8. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

Would love to try those cherry keyboard :roll: