ED#125 : Apple To Launch iPad In Malaysia!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Adrian Wong, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

People, we have just confirmed that Apple will be launching the iPad in Malaysia in early December, 2010!

Our source does not know the exact launch date but the first batch of Apple iPads is scheduled to be delivered before December 5, 2010.

We also managed to obtain the official price list. How does it compare to prices in Singapore? Check it out!

[​IMG]

Link : ED#125 : Apple To Launch iPad In Malaysia!

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Looks like some LICH people will brag here soon. :haha:

3. Adrian Wong

Well, I have some good news for these LICH people. The launch date has been confirmed. The Apple iPad will be launched on December 3, and those who prebooked their iPads will receive them on the same day.

4. Adrian Wong

ED#125 : Apple To Launch iPad In Malaysia! Rev. 1.1

People, we have just confirmed that Apple will be launching the iPad in Malaysia on Friday, December 3, 2010! The first batch of Apple iPads will be delivered on the launch date to selected customers who pre-booked their iPads.

We also managed to obtain the official price list. How does it compare to prices in Singapore? Check it out!

[​IMG]

Link : ED#125 : Apple To Launch iPad In Malaysia! Rev. 1.1

5. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

I wonder who is LICHER, the people who are getting Ipad or the people who already got Ipad way before anyone else.:confused: :confused:

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:lol: That's a good question.

7. Chai

They are equally LICH! :thumb:

8. Adrian Wong

ED#125 : Apple To Launch iPad In Malaysia! Rev. 1.2

Earlier, we confirmed that Apple will be launching the iPad in Malaysia on Friday, December 3, 2010. The first batch of Apple iPads will be delivered on the launch date to selected customers who pre-booked their iPads.

We have also just received leaked details of Maxis' exclusive data plans for the Apple iPad. Take a look at the upcoming Maxis postpaid and prepaid data plans!

[​IMG]

Link : ED#125 : Apple To Launch iPad In Malaysia! Rev. 1.2

9. Adrian Wong

ED#125 : Apple To Launch iPad In Malaysia! Rev. 1.3

It looks like we misinterpreted the information our source gave us. We were sent two price lists - an official price list and a discounted price list. It now appears that the discounted price list is actually the official price list for Malaysia, so here's the actual price list for Malaysia... and it is the CHEAPEST IN THE WORLD!!

[​IMG]

Link : ED#125 : Apple To Launch iPad In Malaysia! Rev. 1.3

10. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

The RM1,500 iPad is pretty cool price! Wished to get it but right now I'm between jobs! :haha:

11. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

Should wait for Ipad 2 or what? ?

12. Chai

My advice to you, there's no point waiting. You have to wait for the same amount of time as how you waited for this iPad. If you want it, just get it now.

13. Falcone

14. Chai

15. Adrian Wong

If you are going to the US sometime after April, 2011, then maybe you should consider waiting for iPad 2. Otherwise, there's no point to wait. iPad 2 will probably arrive in Malaysia at the end of 2011 - one year from now. :D

16. Adrian Wong

17. Falcone

Yeah it's 4.2 :(

18. Adrian Wong

There's actually a jailbreak for iOS 4.2 but it's a tethered jailbreak which means you must connect it to the computer whenever you reboot. I would wait for the unthethered jailbreak. It should be coming along pretty soon.

19. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

I'll wait later, sure it wud be launch in Spore 1st then I'll get it from there...

...(Actual fact is did not get approval to buy from the Queen & Prince at home...)

20. Chai

Queen I understand. But Prince?