ED#126 : Intel To Launch More Sandy Bridge Processors In February

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Adrian Wong, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Intel will be launching a slew of new Core i5 and Core i3 processors based on the new Sandy Bridge microarchitecture on February 20, 2011. Take a look at what's coming up!

But that's not all. Intel has more Sandy Bridge processors lined up. We will have more information on those processors shortly. Check back in a couple of days and we will have more for you!

[​IMG]

Link : ED#126 : Intel To Launch More Sandy Bridge Processors In February

2. omegadoom13

omegadoom13 Newbie

Poor AMD. Based on price, those intel processors coming in Feb. seem to directly compete with AMD processors. AMD better start revving their PR machine.

3. Adrian Wong

Honestly, AMD needs to do more than just rev up their PR machine... :think:

We will have more details coming soon. Most likely by tomorrow. :beer:

4. omegadoom13

omegadoom13 Newbie

I completely agree. It's a new year and AMD is stuck in neutral at the starting line, while Intel is speeding away with a greater share of the processor market. I plan to start a new computer build later this year/early next year, so I'm curious as to how well AMD's new chips will compete with Intel's Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge. Looking forward to your reviews!

5. JTech

JTech Newbie

This is good news. Looking forward to seeing these new CPUs.

6. Adrian Wong

ED#126 : Intel To Launch More Sandy Bridge Processors In February Rev. 1.1

Intel will be launching a slew of new Core i5 and Core i3 processors based on the new Sandy Bridge microarchitecture on February 20, 2011. Take a look at what's coming up!

But that's not all. Intel has more Sandy Bridge processors lined up. We will have more information on those processors shortly. Check back in a couple of days and we will have more for you!

In this update, we added five more Sandy Bridge processors that will be released on February 20, 2011. Check them out! We will have even more details shortly, so check back later!

[​IMG]

Link : ED#126 : Intel To Launch More Sandy Bridge Processors In February Rev. 1.1

7. Adrian Wong

ED#126 : Intel To Launch More Sandy Bridge Processors In February Rev. 2.0

In this update, we added nine more Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors that will be launched soon! Check out the new "Sandy Bridge" processors!

[​IMG]

Link : ED#126 : Intel To Launch More Sandy Bridge Processors In February Rev. 2.0