ED#129 : Apple To Launch iPad 2 In Malaysia This Week!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Adrian Wong, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

People, we have just confirmed that Apple will be launching the iPad 2 in Malaysia on Friday, April 29, 2011! The first batch of Apple iPad 2 will be delivered on the launch date to selected customers who pre-booked their iPad 2s but there will be plenty to go around, at least in the beginning!

We also managed to obtain the official price list. How does it compare to prices in the US? Check it out!

[​IMG]

Link : ED#129 : Apple To Launch iPad 2 In Malaysia This Week!

2. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

Going to queue tomorrow .. :p

3. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

Seriously, there are people willing to camp???

4. Adrian Wong

Err.. I think it's become a tradition for Apple fanatics. Even if they know there's plenty of stock to go around, they will still camp outside to show how much they love Apple. IMHO, that's just insane/stupid.

Even if stock runs out, just wait a few more weeks, or order it online... :roll:

5. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

brain in the ass.

buy online lah!

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Only stupid people are willing to waste their time and energy to camp.

In the end of the day, everyone still can buy iPad. It's not like a limited edition 100 piece only product. :haha: Dumb people.

7. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Yup. A lot of ppl with brains in the bottom yesterday. Hahaha. I just ordered mine online. 19th May... come come come!

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

The ipad2 sounds like a good deal, but I'm not gonna camp in the stores for all that. Will order it online if me and my brother decided to buy it. :D

9. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

i heard it already sold out on the first day

10. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

Note : These prices are inclusive of the 10% tax on "telecommunication devices" or devices with "telecommunication capabilities", so if you want a lower price, try buying it from electronic stores in international airports.

didn`t know there such thing.

11. Adrian Wong

Eh, I thought you said you weren't going to buy one??? :confused:

So what's going to happen to your "old" iPad??? Can donate to me??? :wicked: :twisted:

12. Adrian Wong

It's been in play since the old PDA days when the Malaysian government decided that mobile devices with WiFi and 3G capabilities are considered as mobile communication devices and therefore subject to a 10% tax.