ED#151 : The Price Of That Like Or Share On Facebook

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Adrian Wong, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I have tried to explain this to several people. I think most people need to wake up to this fact of how we sometimes unknowingly become a zombie to Shares and Likes. Bear with me on this rant, but you'll most probably learn something new here today. But before I begin, I'd like to ask the general public who read this some questions :

1. Do you still login to your first e-mail account? No? Why? Oh, they're full of spam?

2. Do you like spam? Do you like the feeling of flooded with so many e-mails, you have to sift through to find out what's useful and real? Do you like ads being sent to you for no apparent reason, because they can? Do you like SMSes filling your mobile phone for no apparent reason?

3. Do you want Facebook to become like that? Do we want to create a new account every 5-6 months because it's so helplessly flooded?

[​IMG]

Link : ED#151 : The Price Of That Like Or Share On Facebook

2. gosam

gosam Newbie

Great read! I thought these idiotic FB posts were there just for the sake of gathering more likes - I never realized they would be selling the pages! On another level - who are the kind of people who actually BUY these kind of pages?

3. gosam

gosam Newbie

Great read! I thought these idiotic FB posts were there just for the sake of gathering more likes - I never realized they would be selling the pages! On another level - who are the kind of people who actually BUY these kind of pages?