Is The iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Coming On The 6th Or 7th Of November?

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yesterday, we reported that DiGi accidentally leaked that the Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus would be launched in Malaysia on the 7th of November. Maxis later revealed that they would be launching both smartphones on the same day as well.

Interestingly, DiGi dropped the 7th of November launch date from their website today, replacing it with a simple Coming soon. There was no mention of the 7th of November launch date on Maxis' website at all.

However, Celcom finally updated their website today with a Register Your Interest page for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Interestingly, their banner shows a slightly earlier date of the 6th of November 2014. Take a look :

[​IMG]

So the question now is - did Apple shift the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus launch a day earlier than the date that was leaked yesterday? :shifty:

But one thing is obvious. It looks like none of the telcos are going to abide by the 31st October pre-order date. They all have their pre-order pages up and running.

For those who are interested in pre-registering for either the iPhone 6 or the iPhone 6 Plus, you can do so RIGHT NOW via these pages :

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  2. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

After 6 years of Apple phones, I switched to Android. :mrgreen:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow! I guess it's time for a change!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk