Surface Pro 3 Laptop Replacement Offer For SMEs

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

The all-new Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is off to a strong start with Malaysians, both for individuals and businesses, as they increasingly look toward simplifying their digital lives. With the introduction of Surface Pro 3 – the most productive tablet for businesses, Microsoft’s commitment to business has never been stronger.

SMEs’ focus should be squarely on the success and growth of their business. In Surface Pro 3, SMEs have the perfect solution to help them do more with greater efficiency – It is powerful, portable and designed to maximize productivity in a sleek, premium tablet package.

Built for businesses, Surface Pro 3 supports traditional and modern apps, while ensuring a secure and managed environment causing it to change how businesses think about what a laptop looks like, and what a tablet is capable of.

To help SMEs harness the power of technology to be more productive, Microsoft Malaysia is making it easier for business customers to deploy Surface Pro 3 by introducing a limited-time Surface Pro 3 Laptop Replacement Program. SMEs stand to save more than RM130 with the purchase of Surface Pro 3 through Microsoft’s Authorized Device Resellers, offering a free Incipio Surface Sleeve and other special offers from each reseller (kindly refer to attached promotional flyer for the 6 Authorized Resellers).

[​IMG]

Surface Pro 3 (64GB i3) : RM2,729.00
    Surface Pro 3 (128GB i5) : RM3,299.00
    Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5) : RM4,199.00
    Surface Pro 3 (256GB i7) : RM4,999.00
    Surface Pro 3 (512GB i7) : RM6,779.00

This program will be available through the 6 Authorized Device Resellers in Malaysia starting immediately until 19th December 2014, or while stocks last.

Attached Files: