International Popstar Luhan Takes Center Stage on WeChat!

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Kuala Lumpur, July 24, 2015 – Attention all WeChatters and Luhan Fans! Are you ready for popstar Luhan to pop up on your smartphones and brighten your day? In partnership with WeChat, the popular international singer Luhan will be launching an exclusive set of animated stickers on the WeChat Sticker Gallery to bring the star’s unique brand of joy to your conversations!

[​IMG]

Since his debut to the music world back in 2011 at South Korea, Luhan quickly rose to fame with his electrifying voice and loveable personality. Known for being an easy-going person with a strong love for music and his fans, the singer has been making waves in the industry and touched the hearts of fans from all over the world. Following his nickname of “Little Deer”, the exclusive collection of animated stickers naturally brings out Luhan’s unique brand of expressions that fans love all while wearing adorable antlers!

[​IMG]

“I am always looking for ways to give my fans something special for all their love and attention. These stickers are just one way for me to express my deepest thanks to all who have followed me along this fun journey. Making these stickers with the team at WeChat has been a very interesting and delightful experience that I will never forget. I hope that my fans will enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them. I also want to give thanks to the team at WeChat for giving me this special opportunity to give back to my fans, thank you very much!” said Luhan, the South Korean and Chinese Popstar.

[​IMG]

The sticker collection contains a set of adorably animated stickers of Luhan in different poses and emotions that are perfect for cheekily expressing yourselves to friends and family. The stickers are available to download today for the price of RM3.50 on the WeChat Sticker Gallery. So if you’re looking to bring a bit of “Luhan” joy to your conversations, head on to the WeChat today to download the sticker collection!

[​IMG]

Attached Files: