HTC One E9+ : Stylish Sophistication

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – 30 July, 2015 – HTC, a global leader in innovation and design, today announced the launch of the HTC One E9+: a sleek, sophisticated, and feature-packed lightweight smartphone. Designed for the dynamic individual in mind, HTC brings vibrant colours to the iconic flagship design with the HTC One E9+.

From what you would expect from the HTC One series, it comes with a stunning 5.5-inch 2K WQHD display that has a higher pixel resolution, bringing more vibrant colours to life, thus allowing you to see more and do more.

[​IMG]

Be impressed with the HTC Boom Sound, a dynamic pair of dual front facing speakers that are able to produce tunes and rich sounds that enrich your audio experience. In partnership with Dolby Audio, HTC aims to bring high fidelity in mobile smartphones to the next level, thus enhancing consumers’ experience.

Be amazed by the 20-mega-pixel rear camera and the impressive wide angled UltraPixel front facing camera that captures all special moments in brilliance.

The HTC One E9+ is packed with innovations and new technologies, including the latest MediaTek’s flagship processor, the Helio X10, 64-bit-fast 2GHz octa-core processor that powers the HTC One E9+ effortlessly.

Make calls and do more with active dual-SIM, where both SIM cards work at the same time, giving you the freedom to choose your preferred network.

Every HTC smartphone has its focus on the operating system, running the latest Android operating system with HTC Sense 7, making the HTC One E9+ a truly remarkable smartphone. Spotting a slim stylish design, the HTC One E9+ boasts rich intuitive applications and favourite features like the HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe Highlights and many other industry-leading features.

"Our newest HTC One E series builds on the momentum of the flagship phones with sophistication and style,” said Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia and India. “The HTC One E9+ continues to build on HTC’s innovation and design, with very good features that is sure to delight our customers.”

Device price and availability

The HTC One E9+ dual sim comes in Gold Sepia and Classic Rose Gold, with a 32GB on-board storage and expandable memory up to 32GB microSD storage. The device is available at all authorised dealers and resellers from 30th July 2015 and is priced at RM1,899.

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow, quite expensive for a mid range phone.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

3. Adrian Wong

Same price as the Galaxy A8...

4. Chai

Why not get the high end for just a little more...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

5. Adrian Wong

I think it's a slightly better and larger version of the HTC One M9+, at a lower price.

Same Mediatek Helio X10 processor, display resolution and 20 MP rear camera, but with a better 13 MP front camera.

6. Chai

I'm not sure if that processor is better than Snapdragon, and the Ultrapixel camera is a very capable sensor IMO, takes fabulous photos. E9's 13MP looks pretty generic.

7. Adrian Wong

No, the Mediatek processor is definitely not as good as the Qualcomm Snapdragon but the Snapdragon is only available in the M9. If I'm not mistaken, the M9+ uses the same Mediatek processor, not the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.

Yeah, they "traded" the 4MP UltraPixel for a higher resolution sensor with smaller pixels.

8. Chai

So at that price, I don't see how they can compete the midrange market. Some devices are even cheaper and comes with snapDragon 800 series.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

9. Adrian Wong

I think the prices are "out of whack" possibly because they are anticipating a further drop in the value of the ringgit... MAYBE. LOL...