Jetart Xcool NP5000 Portable Notebook Cooler Review!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Adrian Wong, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

There are many notebook coolers out there. So, how can Jetart differentiate their top Xcool NP5000 portable notebook cooler from the competition? Try an integrated USB hub with four ports!

But is that all that is special with this notebook cooler? Find out in our in-depth review of the Jetart Xcool NP5000 portable notebook cooler!

[​IMG]

Link : Jetart Xcool NP5000 Portable Notebook Cooler Review!

2. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Oh, they're run off your laptop's battery. I see, I see! I thought they had their own battery or something. :lol:

3. Adrian Wong

The Xcool NP4000 (http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=132&pgno=0) comes with an internal NiMH battery. ;)

This model just comes with an integrated USB hub with four ports. :thumb:

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I think this is way better than cooler master's... :lol:

5. Adrian Wong

LOL! Definitely. :thumb:

The fans really cool down the notebook significantly and the USB ports are VERY useful. :thumb:

6. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Yeah, that would be helpful. I also like it being powered off the laptop. You don't have to deal with charging the fan thing's battery. ;)

7. Conquest

Conquest Newbie

where to get and how much? :)

8. Adrian Wong

Good question. I will have to ask Jetart about that. :doh:

They still insist on being an OEM company. :wall:

9. Conquest

Conquest Newbie

from another site, its mentioned as 45Dollars, bout rm174. i hope its not that expensive.

10. Adrian Wong

They are selling it under the Jetart brand name?? Or Vantec? :think:

11. Conquest

Conquest Newbie

errr... its a review on Jetart Xcool NP5000 portable notebook cooler as well, which i saw the dollar pricing.

12. Adrian Wong

Oh, I see!

I better ask Jetart for pricing and availability for all of their products from now on. :think:

13. Solo

Solo Newbie

Where to buy

Eh guys,

Where to buy this product in KL ah?

Salut
    Solo

14. Adrian Wong

You should be able to find it in Low Yat Plaza. It's also sold under the Vantec brand.

15. Solo

Solo Newbie

Vantec?

Dear Adrian,

Thanks for the reply man. Do you mean to say that they are the same brands?

I was in Low Yat the whole day and almost every shop i went to either didn't know what i was talking about or only had the cooler masters.

Could you point me in the right direction?

And is the np5000 really better than the cooler master notepal?

Salut,
    Solo

16. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

they are not the same brand :p

its just like Lite-On making DVD writers for Sony :p

17. Solo

Solo Newbie

Dear xy,

Now i see. Thank so much for your enlightenment master. So now back to the important questions. Which shop in Low Yat carries Vantec? I walked to almost every shop but all have cooler masters. Help!

And is vantec better than cooler master?

Salut
    Solo

18. Adrian Wong

Actually, Jetart makes the NP5000. Vantec just buys them from Jetart and rebrands it as a Vantec cooler.

Unfortunately, the Cooler Master CoolPad is nothing compared to the Jetart NP5000.

If you haven't already done so, you can check out the CoolPad review here - http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=126

Compare that against our NP5000 review. ;)

Regarding where you can actually get one, well, it's been some time since I've been to Low Yat. So, I don't know if you can now get the NP5000 over there. :think:

Maybe you can try showing them a picture of it.. or show them the review? Some of the shops are connected to the Internet over there.