NVIDIA 6600GT Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, May 30, 2005.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is proud to announce a new giveaway contest! Let's take a look at what's at stake!

The GRAND Prize!

Yes, the grand prize is an exclusive PCIe NVIDIA 6600GT graphics card!

[​IMG]
    An exclusive NVIDIA 6600GT graphics card!

Why is it exclusive? Well, because it's not an ordinary third-party 6600GT but 100% NVIDIA goodness! You cannot get hold of such a card unless you get it directly from NVIDIA!

[​IMG]
    Here's a shot of the back!

It comes with 128MB of Samsung GDDR3 SDRAM running at 500MHz!

[​IMG]
    The Samsung GDDR3 chips!

If you want to get hold of this rare, exclusive card, read on below!

Our Sponsor!

[​IMG]
    Many thanks to NVIDIA for their generous contributions to the community!
    The full cost of postage and packaging will be borne by all of us at Team ARP.
    This is our way of saying thanks for being part of the ARP community!​

I Want To Participate!

• All you need to do is just be among the 30 most active forum members from June 4th until June 17th!

• Only posts from those two weeks will be counted! So, even if you are new, it's easy for you to become among the 30 most active forum members for that period!

• You are allowed to post as many entries as you wish. However, spam or junk posts will be deleted and will NOT count towards the post count total. On the other hand, quality posts will be awarded TWICE the number of points.

• You will need to be a registered member of the ARP Forums so if you have not registered earlier, you will need to register before you can post. Don't worry - registration is FREE and the process is very simple! :thumb:

• At the end of the contest, we will randomly pick the lucky winner out of the 30 most active forum members for the contest period! It's that simple!

Rules!
    • The contest will only run for 2 weeks, from June 4th until 2400 hours MYT (GMT +8 ), June 17th.
    • Spam or junk posts will be deleted and will NOT be counted towards the final post count total.
    • Quality posts will be awarded twice the number of points.
    • This contest is open to everyone from around the world, including members of Team ARP. Only the contest judges Adrian Wong, Chai, Peaz and Dashken are not allowed to participate.
    • The judges' decision is final.

The Winner!

:clap: aKho :clap:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  2. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME! INSYALLAH! :) :pray:

<-- I CAN DO THIS! :)

THX ARP FOR THE SUPERB CONTEST! :clap: :thumb:

PS: The Forum Will Be Extra Active Again :haha:

3. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Not fair!!!!! That's my exam period :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

4. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

this is a cool prize. Thanks a lot for the contest.

Wow, this is like a collectable item, directly manufactured by nvidia, you don't see that in the market at all.

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Sorry... there's a change made. The contest will officially start on June 4th and end on June 17th. Kindly take note.

Thank you and happy posting everyone! :wave:

6. ESP

ESP Newbie

:cry: :cry: I don't think I will stand a chance winning this fabulous prize.

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Everyone stands a chance. :mrgreen:

8. Pmaw10

Pmaw10 Newbie

Well I gotta post a lot then cause I am leaving for dallas this thursday for a week

9. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

darn im not technically knowledge n noob in alot of things :(

if tok kok can laa :haha:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Muahahahahahaa. Count your lucky stars that I aint participating... :twisted: Although I will get NF4 soon, I'm goin on a road trip for two weeks and I'll be leavin this Wednesday. :mrgreen: All the best to everyone! :clap: Keep spam down to a minimum... :shifty:

11. Ject

Ject Newbie

This be the reason I joined the forums.... lol

Be an awsome gift for someone here local that is in need of a video card.... I love giving stuff away. :)

1 person likes this.
  12. ESP

ESP Newbie

Ah, yes. :haha: Everyone stands a chance. But I stand only a teeny-weeny bit of chance. :wall: :cry: :haha:

I'll just try not to think too much about this. The higher your hopes are, the more disappointed you will be when you do not get it. :p I'll just post as usual. :haha: But still, I really want the card. :haha: :pray: :pray: Oh, whatever. :lol:

13. werty316

werty316 Newbie

AHHHH! I had to read this twice AHHHH! very sweet gotta be one of the 30 just gotta be.

14. Ject

Ject Newbie

What i don't get is the most active part.... does that just mean... the top 30 most posting people between that time will be the most active? or is it counting.. time logged on... clicks and posts?? whats with the point per post and it will be TWICE if it is a quality post??? i'm lost.. :think:

15. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hehehe, it's the top 30, so as long as you post, you can made to the pool.

16. werty316

werty316 Newbie

All you need to do is be one of the 30 people who posted the most during the time period will be eligiable for this sweet prize; none spam posts of course. Should no problem eh? :thumb:

17. Jet

Jet Just Started

NO!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I don have pc at that that period.. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
    I will be at Melaka.. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

NO!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:( :( :( :(

18. digitalvoice

digitalvoice Newbie

Psykhotik not participating? YES, YES, YESSSSS!!!!! :twisted:

19. Ject

Ject Newbie

hmm gunna be like that huh? lol.... maybe I'm playing for Psykhotik... ever think of that?

okay i'm not but still... lol Psykhotik has a better video card anyways... only benefit would be to sell it off.

20. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

It is a PCI EXPRESS board..
    so .. if you win it .. you need a new motherboard i you dont have PCI-express mobo yet :wicked: