The PDP Gigabyte Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is proud to announce a new giveaway contest! Let's take a look at what's at stake! :wave:

The Prize!

This time, we are going to give away a Patriot 1GB 3200+XBL dual-channel kit!

[​IMG]

The Patriot 1GB 3200+XBL dual-channel kit actually supports two different speed grades :
    • 400 MHz (PC3200) @ 2-2-2-5
    • 533 MHz (PC4200) @ 3-4-4-8
    So, you can either use it as an ultra-low latency memory kit or a high-speed memory kit.

We actually managed to get it up to 436MHz @ 2-2-2-5 and 550MHz @ 2.5-3-3-7! For more details on this memory kit, take a look at our comprehensive review!

I Want To Participate!

• All you need to do is just play the selected forum game (to be announced on July 10th) and post actively in the forums from July 10th until July 23rd!

• Only game scores and posts from those two weeks will be counted! So, even if you are new, it's easy for you to beat the others and win the prize!

• You are allowed to play as many of those selected games as often; and post as many entries as you wish.

• However, only scores from the selected games will be counted. In addition, spam or junk posts will be deleted and will NOT count towards the post count total. On the other hand, quality posts will be awarded TWICE the number of points.

• You will need to be a registered member of the ARP Forums so if you have not registered earlier, you will need to register before you can post. Don't worry - registration is FREE and the process is very simple! :thumb:

• At the end of the contest, we will add everyone's scores to the number of posts made during the two contest weeks (deducting for spam posts and adding for quality posts). The winner will be the one with the largest TOTAL SCORE! It's that simple!

Rules!
    • The contest will only run for 2 weeks, from July 10th until 2400 hours MYT (GMT +8 ), July 23rd.
    • Only game scores from the chosen forum games will be counted for the purpose of this contest.
    • Spam or junk posts will be deleted and will NOT be counted towards the final score.
    • Quality posts will be awarded twice the number of points.
    • This contest is open to everyone from around the world, including members of Team ARP.
    • The judges' decision is final.

The Winner!

After tabulating all game scores as well as forum posts, we have determined that the winner for this contest is... werty316!!!

Congratulations to werty316! You have won the Patriot 1GB 3200+XBL dual-channel memory kit! Just PM us your address and we will handle the rest!

If you did not win this contest, don't fret. We are arranging for another giveaway contest soon!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2005
  2. zachig

zachig Newbie

Yay, I'm in for sure. Already waiting for the forum game to start!!! :clap:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. It's actually a selection of games. So, everyone has the opportunity to play the game(s) they like and have a shot at winning the prize! :thumb:

4. Adrian Wong

And please feel free to BRAG in this thread!! :wicked:

5. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

In case I'd win (to get this thing real, there's a chance of 0% ^^), you should save up some money for shipping costs. :haha:

6. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Now that is a FIRST.... :thumb:

:dance: :clap: Woot!!! Now we can ALL have the chance to win some PDP memory sticks..... :clap: :dance:

7. Adrian Wong

Yes! Everyone is free to compete now!! :wicked:

8. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

this is tough...i sucked at games.....:cry:

9. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

i cannot understad. plz explain to me. :think: :wall:

10. Adrian Wong

LOL!! Are the rules so complex this time? :haha:

Okay, okay.. It's like this.

On the 10th of July, just after midnight, we will reveal the selected forum games.

You can play as many of those games as you like, as many times as you like. You can also post in the forums as often as you like. All within 2 weeks.

At the end of the contest, we will calculate everyone's scores. The one with the highest score wins! :thumb:

11. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

Looks like im out of the question. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

12. TechZ

TechZ Newbie

um what type of games?

13. Adrian Wong

Why??? :confused:

14. Adrian Wong

Forum games. ;)

New ones, to be fair to everyone. :wicked:

15. werty316

werty316 Newbie

woohooo! Dady needs a new pair of ram sticks! :thumb: but I doubt I will win as the person with the highest score and highest post count added together win and there have been others with 100s of posts like aKho from the last contest so I can say right now I am screwed. At least they are gonna be new games.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2005
    1 person likes this.
  16. Adrian Wong

Oh, don't worry. We will only count scores and posts during the two week period. :mrgreen:

17. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

i tried all the game in the arcade. i cnanot even get 1/20 of the hightest score. :(

18. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

@Siddiq: There should be something you're a winner at. ;) ^^

19. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

oh new one. ok ok i should read properly. still have hope. :thumb:

20. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! :haha:

Don't worry. We always try to ensure a level playing field for everyone. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.