Jetart Xcool NP6900 Foldable Notebook Cooler Review Posted!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Jetart has been at the forefront of notebook cooler design for a long time now. They have been continuously developing newer and better cooler designs for notebook.

Today, we take a close look at the top cooler in their foldable notebook cooler series - the Xcool NP6900 Foldable Notebook Cooler!

[​IMG]

Link : Jetart Xcool NP6900 Foldable Notebook Cooler Review!

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Jetart Xcool NP6900 Foldable Notebook Cooler Review Rev. 1.1!

The article has just been updated! :wave:

Jetart has been at the forefront of notebook cooler design for a long time now. They have been continuously developing newer and better cooler designs for notebook.

Today, we take a close look at the top cooler in their foldable notebook cooler series - the Xcool NP6900 Foldable Notebook Cooler!

Here is the update:-
    • Added a note on the reason why Jetart provided two separate USB cables for power supply and data transmission in Page 7.
    [​IMG]

Link : Jetart Xcool NP6900 Foldable Notebook Cooler Review Rev. 1.1!

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

hehe have you tried running it on laptop baterries & plug in one cable & ermm .. :p .. plug in an 2.5" external hard disk to the notebook cooler without additional external power ?:haha: .. dmn i'm making it complicated ... :haha:

from what i've experience ..
    when the laptop is running on batteries, the power output for the USB hubs are usually lower :p

i've to plug in 2 plugs on laptops which are running on batt. :p

hmmm ..

its good if they can make the plug to have an additional "head" just for power for the USB -> USB cable :p

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Nope. No external hard disk over here. Unless you want to loan me yours?

The thing is those fans don't take up much power. :think: