OCZ 1GB Mini-Kart USB Flash Drive Review!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, May 20, 2006.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

There are so many USB drives in the market that no one really takes note of a new one. But you will take note of this new USB flash drive from OCZ Technology simply because of its size.

Introducing the slimmest and smallest USB flash memory drive in the world - the new OCZ 1GB Mini-Kart USB flash drive!

[​IMG]

Link : OCZ 1GB Mini-Kart USB Flash Drive Review!

2. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

i thought i saw a similar form factor product half a year ago?

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Really? Which product is it? :think:

4. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

i cant remember, but i think i seen this mini-usb thumbdrive @ pcstats.com

5. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. So OCZ wasn't the first. I wonder if the PQI drive is as thin. :think:

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I saw this type of form factor 2 years back. You can ask Marauder.

8. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

lol... but i'm only interested in price & performance, size doesnt really matter when they are already so small..

9. theFairLady

theFairLady Newbie

the thinest USB Flash I ever seen is Walletex's one

see for yourself at www.walletex.com

they call it Wallet Flash and not only it already exists in the market for 8 months already (and received prices etc as they say - haven't checked that yet to see if it's true), but it really IS the thinest one exists! it is only 1.9mm wide, I haven't seen any other USB flash drive getting near this. Even the discussed one in this thread is 2.9mm, 33% thicker ! (how dare that manufactorer said it was the slimest ever???)
    Plus it is shaped as a credit card, which makes it a REAL wallet sized use (have you tried inserting that 2.9mm into one of those tight credit card slit? no way it will get in... it can only resides in your wallet as any other USB disk on key - inside the zipped small coins section in your wallet.
    Haven't bought myself one yet, but I do think I'm going to do it and buy that real wallet sized usb flash drive, that is a cool slim and thin one !

10. fyire

fyire Newbie

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I hate spammers.