Gainward BLISS 7300 GT PCX Golden Sample Graphics Card Review!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Everyone wants graphics cards to be better AND cheaper. Is that even possible? Maybe with the release of the new Gainward BLISS 7300 GT PCX Golden Sample graphics card!

This card offers so much price-performance value that we just had to give it our Editor's Choice Award! Read on and find out why!

[​IMG]

Link : Gainward BLISS 7300 GT PCX Golden Sample Graphics Card Review!

2. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I see. I must get one for myself. Really good and cheap card. But do they sell these in Low Yat? :rolleyes:

You mentioned this in the graphics comparison guide:

Core speed: 350 - 575 MHz

Fill rate: 2,800 - 4,600 MTexels/s

Memory speed: 333 - 750 MHz

Memory Bandwidth: 10.67 - 24.00 GB/s

Which are the actual speeds/rates for the 7300GT? They have fixed numbers for the 5200 and the 6200.

And not all 5200 supports 9.0 DirectX - apparently some of them got detected as 7.0+ .

And will the 7300GT be much more faster than my onboard 6100? Don't you have the specs for the 6100 for everyone to compare? :D

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

NVIDIA is pretty loose about the specs of the GeForce 7300 GT. Those are the official numbers they gave us.

I guess they wanted the card manufacturers to have a wider range of clock speeds to play with.

The 7300 GT is definitely much faster than previous entry-level cards, including the 6200 and 6100.

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I see. Thanks for the great info.

But I couldn't find Gainward in the stores, but I can find Forsa, Winfast and MSI 7300GT in there.

Most of the 7300GT cards priced around RM300~350.

I can get the GDDR3, but this could be at least 100 ringgit expensive and also the GDDR3 are very rare.

I can guess that the GT GDDR3 versions will give the highest speeds/rates while the GS version could give the lowest speed/rates. Did I do the guessing correctly?

Is this card comparable to the 6600 series too? And I hope the 7300GT will be at least a million times better than my old Geforce 5200 card. :D

5. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

6600GT is no match for this card :haha:

6. eBolasaurus

eBolasaurus Newbie

gainward has no official distro in Malaysia. they used to, but for some reason decided to stop bringing them in quite some time ago.

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

[​IMG]

i think you got mixed between where is left & right :p

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Oops! :shy: :shy:

Thanks for the heads-up. Correcting it now. :beer: