Nokia 5300 XpressMusic Mobile Phone Review!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

As the dominant mobile phone manufacturer in the world, what should Nokia do when Sony Ericsson released their Walkman-series of music-playing phones? Strike back, of course!

Their new Nokia 5300 XpressMusic mobile phone is aimed squarely at challenging the SE Walkmans. Will they succeed? Or will they fall flat in the face? Let's find out!

[​IMG]

Link : Nokia 5300 XpressMusic Mobile Phone Review!

2. sniper msia

sniper msia Newbie

Wah. Long and interesting review. By the way, Nokia's market share of the mobile market is so many many times more than that of Sony Ericsson. I think they don't even need XpressMusic brand to sell.

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, I still prefer Sony Ericsson for its design and sharper interface color. :D

4. sniper msia

sniper msia Newbie

Hmmm. Yes, the interface in Sony Ericsson does look better but the Nokia ones are not too far behind. :D

If design, maybe. Some people like me think all Sony Ericsson phones are kind of small. :(

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah, SE phones are small. But I prefer it small since I don't use a pouch to keep the phone, I keep it in my pocket. Nokia phones are huge... :|

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Nokia probably wants it to double as a baton! :haha: :haha:

Well, it's time for Nokia to move in with their music-capable phones. Don't forget. SE has a real advantage in branding their phones using the Walkman name.

7. jaymonds

jaymonds Banned

I had Nokia 5300 XpressMusic mobile phone, its very cool..

8. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

dude it a 3 year old thread -.-
    anyway i am waiting for 5530 xm :p