June '07 Memory Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is proud to announce a new giveaway contest. Let's take a look at what's at stake!

The Prize!

This time, we will be giving away a 1GB Mushkin PC4400 Hi-Perf dual-channel memory kit!

These Samsung TCCD-based memory modules reached a maximum of 550MHz at 2.5-4-4-8. If you like ultra-tight timings, then these modules will do 406MHz at 2-2-2-5!

For more information on the Mushkin PC4400 Hi-Perf DDR Memory Kit, take a look at our comprehensive review.

[​IMG]

Now, if you want to get hold of this memory kit for free, this is your chance!

This is our way of saying thanks for being part of the Tech ARP community and helping us make it to where we are right now.

I Want To Participate!

All you need to do is just participate in the Tech ARP Forums from June 16th until June 30th! Join us in our discussions for the next two weeks and you could win this memory kit!

Every day of the contest, we will randomly select 10 forum members who have posted at least once that very day. You can be selected multiple times, as many times as the days that you have posted in the forums. This gives you a greater chance of winning the prize.

At the end of the contest, we will have a list of 150 forum nicks. There will be some repetitions of course, depending on how many were selected multiple times. We will randomly select one lucky person from this pool. He/she will walk away with the Mushkin PC4400 Hi-Perf memory kit! It's that simple!

You will need to be a registered member of the Tech ARP Forums so if you have not registered earlier, you will need to register before you can post. Don't worry - registration is FREE and the process is very simple! :thumb:

Rules

Questions & Comments

If you have any questions or comments about this contest, please feel free to post them here! We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Questions & Comments

Congratulations, belikethat! :clap: Please PM Adrian Wong your address AND phone number.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

o_O DDR ? not even a DDR2 ? :shock: good for people having older rigs :think:

3. CoolZone

CoolZone Newbie

great contest!no matter what the prize is,the best thing is that WE HAVE A CONTEST!

4. pfelelep

pfelelep Newbie

So basically, we need to post right here as much as we can, eh? :eh:

5. zachig

zachig Newbie

It's GREAT to see a new contest in ARP forums!!! :D

I don't care it's a DDR and not DDR2, as I can always use it in an old rig...;)

Anyway, GOOD LUCK everyone!!! :pray:

6. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Good luck everyone.

7. dukeman

dukeman Newbie

this is a great contest. I personnel have seen no reason to go to ddr2 as my present rig is getting almost the same scores as ddr2 rigs do.

count me in

8. slugbug

slugbug Newbie

Can always find a use for DDR memory :)

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Remember, it applies to the whole Tech ARP Forums not just this thread. :thumb:

10. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Sweet!!!!!!

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

:o

Another contest?! :o

wewt. :thumb:

12. peti1212

peti1212 Newbie

Fantastic Contest, my sister would really like this memory. Please Count me in, and good luck everybody! :)

13. zachig

zachig Newbie

Thanks!!! :D GOOD LUCK to you too...;)

14. werty316

werty316 Newbie

As Borat once said: "Wow wow wee waa!" :lol:

15. techcyb

techcyb Newbie

Entered
    hope i win!

16. 10071985

10071985 Newbie

wow
    but too bad is DDR only

17. techcyb

techcyb Newbie

I just a quick question, I have 512 mb or ram distributed in two sticks of 256 mb PC2700, 333Mhz each. Could I install those PC4400 ram sticks with the old ones to have 1.5 gigs of ram, or do all ram sticks need to be the same type and speed?

thanks

18. zachig

zachig Newbie

In general, you should be able to do it easily and I don't foresee any problems, though sometimes, some sticks from different brands wodn't work properly togather, but usually, it works wihout any problems. :D

Just TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION that ALL your four sticks will work in the rated speed of your low-speed RAM, meaning ALL four sticks will work @PC2700...that's for sure...:(

Anyway, GOOD LUCK.

Oh...and sorry for going OFF TOPIC, but tomorrow's night, I'm going on vacation to Slovenia and Croatia for 11 days, so I won't be able to post while I'm there...so, see you again in a little bit less than two weeks.

Take care and we'll be in touch (I hope to get a "surprise" when I get back, if you know what I mean...:wicked: :whistle: :lol: )

Till then, BYE BYE...:wave:

19. PC_destroyer

PC_destroyer Newbie

OMG! At first I thought it was DDR2 and I was just going to sell it the help pay for a PC upgrade bt then i saw it was just DDR! I go so excited! It'll be great to have in my AMD system that's been lagging behind lately.

20. DanielDev

DanielDev Newbie

nice, could really use it ;)

PS: i hope this goes to someone who actually uses it for his rig and not sells it
    (thats atleast the reason i only participate in a contest when i can use the parts for my own rig)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.