Adrian's Rojak Pot is officially relaunched!

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Tadaaaaaa!!!! I'm proud to announce that after nine months of preparations, we are now able to officially launch the new Adrian's Rojak Pot website!

As you can see, we built everything from scratch. Thanks to our talented team members, we now have a super-sleek layout with a powerful backend. Coupled with a fast and reliable host, the new Adrian's Rojak Pot will no longer be plagued by problems like server breakdowns or slow displays. We hope you like the new site. We are very proud of it! :)

Please feel free to take a look around. We have prepared the following reviews and articles for your enjoyment :-

- The Compression Comparison Guide
    - The Everglide Gaming Pad review
    - The Titan Graphics Card Cooler review
    - The Definitive Review of the Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM

In addition, we have started posting part of the new BIOS Optimization Guide Rev. 7. We beg your patience while we post the other parts. We will also be posting many other articles and reviews over the next few days. In the meantime, have a look around and don't forget to join our brand new forum!

Man... It feels good to be back!!! Heh! :lol:

Adrian Wong
    Adrian's Rojak Pot
    http://www.rojakpot.com/

2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Well, It's been a long time... too long in fact.

But it REALLY good to be back!!! :D

Cheerz guys 8)

3. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Let me be the first to congratulate everyone on the Team. Its a great site and I am proud to be associated with Team ARP.

Now onwards with more reviews.... ! :lol:

4. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

HURAY All the best for ARP :lol:

5. maesus

maesus Newbie

CONGRATULATIONS!!

6. best regards from dxpose.com

7. Punkychan

Punkychan Newbie

Being a Malaysian and residing in Japan, feel so proud to see a website that is quite popular with non Malaysians.Malaysia Boleh !

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hello Punkychan! :)

Thanks and great to have you with us!