Adrian's Rojak Pot with a New Look!

Discussion in 'News' started by Dashken, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

ARP would like to inform everyone that we have just released a new site design , which should improve navigation as well as loading time. :dance:

Please come and check it out! Any comments would be appreciated! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

hehehe first!

3. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

LOL! wonder why no one posted anything about it since it was up since midnight(MYT).... :think:

4. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Wooooooooooohooooooooo! :dance: :clap: :beer:

Congratulations to the team! :thumb:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm.. maybe they never notice... :haha:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hey... Max posted in DYKT thread at 2.43am. :thumb:

7. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

U guys SERIOUSLY need to update ur profile.

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

9. werty316

werty316 Newbie

I noticed it and it looks great if not better. Keep up the good work guys :thumb:

10. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

ooo...nice...good work people :p

11. lklatmy

lklatmy Newbie

12. Jet

Jet Just Started

The new site is so cool compared with previous one..

Congratulation!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

13. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

My shortcut got broke... :roll:

Now I see!!! :shock: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :beer:

14. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

:) yup.. gotta give credit to the whole team, mainly Falcone, Wilfred for putting in the effort for this facelift :)

15. JeanGuy

JeanGuy Official BOG Supporter!

Cosmetic improvements on last site are evident.

I am a little frustated by the fact that you keep shoving Feature Articles, Top News, and Most recent Threads in my face by placing them at the very top of all your web page selections except for "ARP Forum" and "Download Areas".

The Feature Articles, Top News, and Most recent Threads display is OK on your home page but please do not add it to every other pages on your site. When I make a selection I should be able to go there and directly view the selection I made.

An Option should be programmed into your login page to take viewer back to the page they were viewing after logging in rather then you main forum page.

Your site should provide printer friendly version in pdf or otherwise of your articles, reviews, and editorials.

The present formatting of your web pages is a bit too wide to allow printing in portrait mode and could be difficlut to view in its entirity on a smaller screen.

This one does not have to do with your new look but since you got me started here it is: I find your reviews to be fairly descriptive but generally neutral or supportive. I have kind of given up reading them as they are not providing me with an accurate reflexion of negative points when presents. Accepting gifts from people submitting items for you to review does not fair well for you operating without bias or favoritism.

Respectfully,

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  16. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

I like the new site, it looks much nicer and less crowded. great work adrian rojak's team./

17. Mike AC Ryan

Mike AC Ryan Newbie

looks great! I like it :).. Haven't had problems with slow loading before - so most unlikely i will have it now then :p

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

18. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

19. zachig

zachig Newbie

Hi Guys!

I'm sorry for posting just now as I'm very busy lately at work.

I must say that the new look of the site is absolutely gorgeous. I liked it very much as well as the new banner at the top of the main screen.

Anyway guys, keep up the good work you're doing, and thanks a lot for the refreshing change :mrgreen: .

20. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

It is finally up!!! :thumb:

Yup :p boss told me about it. If not I wouldn't notice that so early :lol: