And Now, The One You've All Been Waiting For... Leian.

Discussion in 'Spotlight!' started by marauderz, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Correct. Come on: even girls surprise each other with what they think is romantic. :)

I don't see a problem asking directly. But that too is really depending on the girl and the nature of your relationship with her. :)

2. Zen

Zen Das lässige Schwein

er..note to u guys out there... i noticed that perfume was mentioned as one of the gifts for gals... but last time i check, people are advising against giving perfume as a gift due to certain belives... its not supossed to be good for the relationship.... correct me if i'm wrong...

ok now... back to the interview :mrgreen:

3. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

This is news. Interesting... More details please, anyone knows about this. :think:

Yeah, so it's off topic. To paraphrase the song, it's my party and I'll off-topic if I want to! ;)

4. Jet

Jet Just Started

Hello Leian.. :wave:

:haha:
    Did you ever go to police station or jail?
    If your answer is yes, then why?
    :haha:

5. Leian

Leian "Dai Sou"

Went to police station to report missing wallet. :( Was stolen! On a crowded bus! So do beware of crowded public areas, everyone!

6. Jet

Jet Just Started

Poor Leian..

So did the police catch the thief?
    I bet they failed..

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sorry to hear that... :(

8. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

sorry to hear that! once a picpocket try to steal my moms purse by cutting the bag. my mom felt the pushing than she quickly swing her bag . than the picpoket ran :mrgreen:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

When I go to crowded places like Pudu bus station, etc. My hands will be all over my pockets, checking all the time. :mrgreen: Stressful... :haha:

10. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

same here. :) :wall: