Angry Birds for iPhone?

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by Ishtim, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

OMG!!! That's HILARIOUS!!!!! :haha: :haha:

I can't stop laughing!!!! Maybe they will make this scene part of the future Angry Birds movie! :haha: :haha: :haha:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Especially when they started playing the theme song! :haha:

3. Adrian Wong

I totally agree. That part was so funny! :haha: :haha:

4. k44k

k44k Newbie

i just started playing it and you're right, its fun and getting addictive.

5. jay cee

jay cee Newbie

I "borrowed" it from my wifes Iphone, and started playing during the free Christmas levels. Those guys are genius' developing the game

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

The PC version is out. I might check it out too! :)

7. k44k

k44k Newbie

Yay the pc version is out : )

8. Adrian Wong

I don't know how he did it but my son "killed' Angry Birds!!!! :wall: :wall:

When I updated it, I found that all the completed levels and scores (except for the first two levels) have been wiped out!! Even the Golden Eggs!! Now I have to play from the beginning!!! :wall: :wall:

In his defense, he's just 20 months old... but seriously, how did he kill Angry Birds??? :confused:

9. The_YongGrand

Ouch! Hmm, probably he had accidently pressed the "clear scores" button. :faint: :roll:

In other news, the PC version is only obtainable through the Intel Developers'-something site. I wished Steam could release this one as well!:mrgreen:

10. Adrian Wong

There's a Clear Scores button??? :think:

Don't remember seeing it. I just checked Angry Birds - I don't see any button like that. :think:

11. The_YongGrand

Hmm... if not for the "Clear Scores" button, I think it could be the update that have resetted the scores! :faint:

12. Chai

I've finally completed every stage with 3 stars and even the Golden Eggs are completed!

13. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

Chai you so free ah? :)

Some levels I pass already I really dowan to play again.

I was playing it on N900 there's Finished chapter 1, then had to BUY chapter 2. then i didn't buy 3 and 4.

Later got the iPad so it has all 5 chapters, so I rush through chapter 1. :p just to play 3 - 4 - 5. :D

In my rush installation I happened to bought the mighty-eagle but that was damn fun for annoying stages.

14. Chai

It's a time killer game. While waiting for someone in a car, in the toilet, travelling. It's not really that difficult.

15. goldfries

yeah it is time killer. just some levels. argggghhh. :( my achievements in chapters 1 and 2 i had to redo.

16. Adrian Wong

You bought the iPad too! Cool! :thumb:

Well, I'm still replaying all the levels. Some of them are really tough. I don't know how you can get all the pigs without using all the birds, especially when they only give you THREE!! :wall:

But well, it's fun. :D

17. Adrian Wong

Yup! Each level takes only a few seconds (or in harder cases, a few minutes) to complete. So, it's great to play whenever you have nothing to do, even if it's just for a couple of minutes. :D

Best of all, they keep adding new levels. :thumb:

18. goldfries

no la. didn't buy. got it free. :D

getting 3 stars is about score, not about how many birds left, but birds left will help boost score.

actually most levels first try can go through, or should I say less than 5 tries.

Then there are quite many out there that are really so annoying that you really don't feel like playing them again, even 2 stars consider happy already. :D

some things to note are like how yellow bird is effective vs wood, and blue bird against ice.

19. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Crap my previous angry bird progress is gone when my Android corrupted, anyway to backup the angry bird? Is it a simple copy paste procedure?

20. Adrian Wong

Yeah, some levels are just insanely hard. :wall:

Yeah, the yellow bird is best against wood, especially when you press again to boost its speed! The blue bird is damn cute -> pressing again splits it into three little blue birds! :D