Anyone does any Case Mod around here?

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Cooling & Modding' started by Streetboost, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Streetboost

Streetboost Newbie

just wondering wether there are a section to view users case.im still modding mine and it wont stop !!! :)

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

StreetBoost: Well, ARP will not have a dedicated Case Mod page due to limited bandwidth and web space but however, I'll most probably come up with a Case Mod article when I get my hands on a decent case. =)

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

casemods?

we should have a malaysian case mod site.. :p .... :p... that will be cool.....

4. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Ahhh.. welcome zy. Welcome indeed.

Sorry for being OT here in the OT thread.

From Penang? Ahh... one more Penangite to back me up in the Perpetual Roti Canai Thread. Drop by there and support the Penang Hawker Movement.

Some more you are from PFS ar? Well, I must say, I too am an Old Free! Once a Free, always a Free, right ;)

5. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Aisay u Free ppl... HSBM's arch-rivals LOL ;)
    FYI... i'm from the famous... Hill Side Black Monkey!!! LOL

6. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Eh brather... What on earth is HSBM ar? High School Bukit Mertajam ar? Kerkekrekrkerke :lol:

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

No fair, all Penangites...

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Chai! Don't worry, I'm not from Penang! LOL! 8)

9. peaz

Whalaueh.... laughing ar... :p you know how many time my school beat ur school in state competitions during my 'reign' in High School Bukit Mertajam. dare to laugh... during my time... you should be there also that time, our hockey team and football team always whack ur school team habis habis!!! LOL....

Ah.. and in the RECSAM programming competition 1999, u left PFS already I assume, I led my team to victory!!! Totally no fight at all not even PFS or Chung Ling can fight. Hahaha.. no offense ar, we just were really that good. Imaging the judge saying like..."you should know that you have the winning entry since day one"

laugh la.. laugh somemore...

Ahbutthen... sad case my school now quite useless, all the good teacher and HM retired already. all the good students also went off liao. new ones all quite useless, thanks to the useless primary school systems. Pure crap IMHO :roll:

BTW, did you guys know that PFS is the richest school in Pg? rich enuf to host their own website! that's like during my secondary time!!!

10. zy

aduih ... pfs online is surviving la!~... com club is gonna be dead anytime in the future!~...
    i'm one of the current vice & i dont like the situition .....
    comclub no income.... no fair!~...
    all coms are uotdated too .. in the club la.. not the resources room...
    the fastest pc in comclub is a celeron 433 .. lime mine.. :p :p....
    lemme think ...... the rest is ... celeron 300a i think... & of coz .. a pentium 133 ...... errr... most of the celeron com are havin 64mb of RAM .. running on win 98 & me ... no xp .. :p ... the main computer still has the old bigfoot hard disk.. :p ... the biggest hard disk is maxtor 20gb .. :p ... & .. errrr....... aha... our telephone line is paid by OFA .... domain still paid by us..... we are goin broke!~.. :p ...... kept shifting from host to host lately... from a web hosting company to disted server to tms server?? ... :p ... & of coz.. mr. ooi chin wah is still our chief advisor.. :) ......

11. peaz

well, Dunno how about my school but i guess the com club is OK but resources same lah.. outdated.

Guess gone were the golden days :D

12. peaz

Back to the topic.

I've just recieved a few UV sensitive fans and LED fan plus a CCFL kit from Bitspower.

Hmmm... :D might spark a modding interest in me!!!

13. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Sell me your CCFL kit :)

14. peaz

LOL :D sorry but it's ARP policy not to sell anything... it's just not right to make money out of free samples :D

However, I on a personal basis would like to see Bitspower's stuffs come to our shores... I just hope someone starts bringing them in...their coolers are pretty good and affordable too!

15. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Ohh sorry..I didn't know that..
    I thought you bought it for your own use :)

16. peaz

Ah... no problem. :D Check out our site from time to time... the review of the kits should be posted quite soon!!! :D

1st take... it's pretty impressive...

17. zy

ehh.. ?... any case modders in penang?.. i dont know where to find those mod stuufs in pg la....

18. peaz

Penang ah? Dunno ler. KL here also hard to find sometimes, good and nice ones that is...

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

what kinda stuff?
    Window? window molding? fans?

20. zy

can get cold catrode in penang?..